• IP Copied!
  • Builder Newsletter 11

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694

0viMOCjLkxmL2Hm3nD00QoWh9UcgxNd9o-LpU8UI0vVNVV3cz4tP4WYvvaxo09baIlvEzUUugU4IcexIDaIZ0rH6RRaWQazLzXm8wFxn5jphXJUF8yB4ZOZx0wGSfhams1Y7-biG

BUILDERS NEWSLETTER

Z5jtw0_2t2xhbX6L15fjvPaCnzL7EB3Zv_wSSNBsb3vh99NwkmwuARC0EIg9gR9FXROsL0y0DcrKzdphqax0q5zvgj6DxwtuCTfChlZfe9vCt614U8F4zVa3Ro-uuZRigsqhIIYy

(CDC by Kyritic & 2Suicidal)
    Hello everyone!

HAVOCMC

First off I would just like to acknowledge that yes I know I promised you guys I would do a newsletter about the updates coming to Havoc twice a month on the first and last friday of every month. Please accept my apology as I felt it was out of place to have had a newsletter come out the day after the reset update was announced. I felt if we published a newsletter it would of heated the argument and delaying it would help the situation cool down. I have some things I would like to address in this letter and I hope those who don't usually look into our newsletters will take a moment to read this one because I have some things I want to adress of some issues that have happened over the past couple of weeks.

From the bottom of my heart and as a personal plea to those who have been manipulating the server and hacking into it to grief and make grief threats upon the server. Please think about what you are doing before you condone to do these aggressive acts. It is not funny nor smart to hack into this server that has been built on the blood, sweat, and tears of all those who have put in unimaginable amounts of time to create this server. Our builders and developers carry this server with pride and put their soul into making it better with everyday that passes. We are sorry if you do this because you hate the way things have changed but that is no excuse. Things happen for a reason and we make the changes necessary to help improve HavocMC to the current standards of minecraft servers. For those who are condoning this heinous acts I ask you personally to not do whatever it is you are willing to keep doing.

TMD

SwTD5sg9jC7axMq-Dez89YVbT0voDYU8a-v50UnikhOFtpl61tgeYeu6M35X12wnZH3259Cyjb22o593GpMlIMpwC10wC1KoDJsCCWBBhuu1PsqJzLl2IpgVqlYUWT3GSNlAg0B-

In the latest update information we have for TMD we have both good news and a tiny bit of bad news that really isn't all that bad. We have been paying attention to recent forum post about possible changes to the Berxley Safe Zone. We do not plan to move Berx back to its former location on the map. We feel it is best for Berx to remain in its 1.7 themed location but however…….we are thinking of making a few changes as it sets. We know some of the older players do not want a city built around berx and we do not plan to add one. We would however like to make a more pvp capable area around Berx as you can see in the photo above. Please note we are not changing berx’s size or form in anyway and this will be an optional update location which we will have a poll for right >>>>HERE<<<<. If majority of the vote is no then we will not make these subtle changes but we do feel these minor additions around the safe zone will help boost pvp battles and make it more player friendly.

On some more good news we are making some adjustments around the cdc area that we believe will be more appealing to players. There will be some classic 1.7 buildings that we will bringing back a long with parkour and pvp challenges in nearby construction sites that have become overgrown and dilapidated from the apocalypse world.

Now for the not really bad bad news, due to recent complications and a slight uh-oh we are slightly delayed by a few days on our update promise. However we do plan and I promise to have a TMD update ready for you guys by the end of september or at least within the first few days of October even if I have to drink 100 cups of coffee and stay up 2 weeks straight to finish. The builders have been hard at work and we think you guys will really like what we have coming. Also yes to those who are asking Alexandria will be fixed come the update and will be fully functional again.

O2Sv3Vjv6gIprbLBitZJ_oLq32OSVymrNFEZgJ5xieWlipe4BG8Z1J54QWNOnyuSOZ5Xj83LxMnprJ5x_GSCEKTp55VERvjaToWgXFneAK3sxieTFYezb5-4iZYDricgx42zUWKI

(Alexandria Safezone Community)

OHInkS2NhVmvegmiTBGJ4csmoRFC3XNfnNDuiSwjOUxNmhNCyO_FqR8_iqVRbrW14fv5q9UaHHHzDrI07ipqiwHHZOdlJR6hYhj869J6IFX_YgCIsCVhg_PN-nLqevgHdzPd0n-I

(Hywatt seaside community by Grockey)

fB5cuSwOBCIeZu8HfBBwn16bjCZW6j7gnlpX8_AYTFKJIVqOisQRDk-oitz6Pm7IutokZBd8R1VoCDvVnLgI7liu4A-2N7uZdjNtjnE9UhCVrJcg5GbgH3nKqi2iOf7ghcgZW5h4

(Hilltop)

Sincerely-

HAVOCMC BUILD TEAM

Be nice to each other, Don't Text And Drive!

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    Tbh, this is these are the only threads I look forward to.
    Wait, cross that out, this is the only thing I look towards from this server.

#Good Content

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    Tbh, this is these are the only threads I look forward to.
    Wait, cross that out, this is the only thing I look towards from this server.

#Good Content
    Get Ready for more, we hope to be releasing a new trailer soon that will show the amazing new world the builders have worked so hard on. Things are about to get epic!

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    I'm hyped. Very. Changes to certain locations and a possible new one?

Put me on the yes list!