• IP Copied!
  • Builder Newsletter 9

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    Y2b0zkrQuLHP57dMQjGIO7cSDRSG6n3FY1iE6-oKPZY44AuHFQCaUl2VCPGobITBHgV8DGZ0f7lzvLBwfK5uI3MZrhrORuRAJ2QzOL66f3qBa8FzLb8jW32Lc736QlALGd9RvY8_

BUILDERS NEWSLETTER

o_QpSFz3BMJ2M_sboTmrdmdarSzu_4jV6Bxfv63K5GMl1nygp9XlrY__TVHEtnpIgk-fk5nMDnnO73TTdt-eDnjnLlO-S3Nf80E0S5QlxDo-oyGMJ9rMY2d3OraM6b970KG8gCbR

Hello everyone!

HAVOCMC

As many of you already know an announcement has been made that Havoc is about to go through a change all for the better. We have so many things planned for the bright future ahead and tons of amazing material to come over the next few months. Also I would like to take a moment to give all my personal thanks to the Builders who have been working day after day creating this server and getting it ready to turn its new chapter of a prosper future. They along with the rest of the developing team and owners have been working countless hours and it will all pay off soon. We have some big things going on with the next newsletter so please catch it when its up.

TMD

l85BNgaB20NHk-wN1wpOPsysbGcr7x3dSlT2JGzCkYIB-ib0gN7IJJA_03wsAXNMeRXg5KevFsXUIi4oba3rExHz71t0-vhf4hieqlKyYG3iVF4Vj2pqzx2zP8BwqwB8r3bHziwa

(Photo Credit/Kyritic)​

We are only a few weeks away from the big TWD season 9 Trailer premiere and for our next letter I will be doing another video to show you all the great things going on around the tmd map and to show you all the amazing work the builders have been doing and trust me when I say this is going to be the most authentic TWD map/world to ever exist in Minecraft history.

We would like to thank all those who participated in the polls for the last newsletter where we asked if you like the new armor textures in the optional resource pack.

NGCFGzJbtygrKso0XqR1KJUPnD-fd2oU9zBVZE2zls4bRsgUGKMKkVK-N0CPdD3hbYyONPlvxLRvc-t3T-b8veY4Cg7zI3gN09iD0qAmkezccaaLvyGDFzfW15SC-m0m-q92RfR5

We had also asked if you think Riot Gear and Military Armor should trade stat positions and majority said no. Again this was just an idea and a question many people asked to add more realism to the game so thank you all again for taking time to do the polls.

e7ok4wJFJVz833RCdFypnq8vjjhPD9AShAuI7RVB-tC4QqgdAVm0-3xLBmidHpq5UQuzKz54bJ7Zh42KTOl8THHJVvz4Os8iIaO3g05y9WH2a682j_eXo-jYlbszf8JNKgHxr7Sj

Sincerely-

HAVOCMC BUILD TEAM

Be nice to each other, Don't Text And Drive!

Last edited:

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    Yes! Gg!
    Keep up the good work please.

I still can't find out how I get the optional pack to load please help me somebody