• IP Copied!
  • Bye

CravenPython108

CravenPython108
    CravenPython108 CravenPython108
    So I'm the block of cobblestone who's been floating around havoc on and off since December. Some of you might know me as an active Mine Wars player, some of you might have seen me popping onto Hell night or TMD, and some of you just know me as a guy who complains about random stuff on the forums.

I'm going to be leaving Havoc for a good amount of time, so this is just some stuff I wanted to say.

I originally found Havoc by googling "minecraft gun servers." I found this one server called havocmc, which said it had a mining dead gamemode. I played that for a week or two, then a friend of mine found this other gamemode called Mine Wars. It was rough starting out back then, even harder than it is now, but it was still an amazing gamemode.

Back in January, I had a friend, Vital_Netherz, who I played Mine Wars and TMD with. He got me started playing modded crafting dead. Nothing against the devs, but the mod is made amazingly well, with many servers and a nice community floating about. Whenever I feel like shooting some zombies, I just load up technic launcher, go to crafting dead, and start playing.

After about a month of crafting dead, I was scrolling through my server list and found Havoc. I remembered that it was a fun server, so I came on and took a look around. A lot of my old friends had left, but pretty soon I'd met new ones, like agentwalrus_zero, turtlegermz, 0523mike, enderbiscuit, and vinrez. These were guys who we talked in chat with, fought with, grinded with, fought against, and traded with.

In the 6 months or so that I've been playing semi-actively, I've seen a lot of stuff. I've seen an amazing gamemode, players who care, spooky tuskens, top of racetrack, the rancor pit, the top of mos anek, players breaking rules, huge armies of players, lvl 25s who 1 shot, speeder races, and more. This is stuff that you have to play Mine Wars for 6 months to really understand how much it means to some of us.

So I'm leaving Havoc for 3 main reasons. The first one is because, like I've said in the forums before, it really feels like staff don't care at all. I get that staff do a lot of work to havoc, but it doesn't feel like it most times, especially on MW and Conquest.

The second one is because so many of the community have left. I could probably list 60 guys who I used to play with that have left Mine Wars for good; and like I said before, these are guys who we've talked with, traded with, fought with, fought against, grinded with, caught rule-breakers with, broke rules with (I admit to nothing), and so on. Just that these guys have left has made Tatooine feel different for me; last time I went to racetrack, I almost cried just because of the memories it brought back.

The third and probably most deep reason for my leaving is simply because Mine Wars has become more or less the foundation for my life. I take it way to seriously, and it's becoming a serious issue in my life. I almost broke my computer today when I died times in a row. To me, that's a sign this shouldn't be such a big part of my life.

So anyways, I hope you guys understand. Who knows, maybe someday I'll start playing on Havoc again. I'll probably still be semi-active on the forums, but yea.

Try not to ruin Mine Wars while I'm gone, ok? ;)

-Craven