• IP Copied!
  • Car Gas Refills and faster speed.

Pixel_Finn

Cars were jut added, and I love them. I've noticed though, that they are about as fast as a sprinting-jumping person. This is a problem because the advantage of cars is to get around FASTER!!! The other thing that would make them more realistic is to have a gas meter. A new item (gas) would be found in chests and make cars better. Thanks for viewing.

P.S. Thanks for viewing look for me on TMD 3 and 1 most days i'm online and willing to trade, taxi, etc.

Falaras

Titan
    Falaras
    Falaras Falaras
    I tested the speed of vehicles compared to a sprint jumping player with speed 1,
    and i found out that cars are 2 times faster and bikes are 3 times faster,
    which means you're right, cars should be much faster then they currently are.
    I think that gas should be added, and every single outer part of a vehicle can be destroyed
    and replaced with parts that can be found in chests, like other survival games;
    this will make small bags, backpacks and dufflebags a need for surviving the apocalypse.

For_runner

For_runner
    For_runner For_runner
    While it's a nice thought, It opens the cars to more bugs and lag. If it could be executed without causing too much of a problem or stress on staff, I think it would be a great idea! I feel like gas should be able to be purchased at safe zones while cars still remain rarer, or viceversa. Car parts seems like a good idea as well but I feel like the number of replaceable parts would have to be limited. Having every single part seems a bit overkill but it might make the car mechanisms more interesting. I feel like you would find certain car parts in vehicle crates (the rarer parts) and some more common ones in chests on the side of the road (Police cars along woodbury roads for example). Either way, for both suggestions, if it could be executed properly it would make the game a bit more complicated. In a good way of course.

Pixel_Finn

I tested the speed of vehicles compared to a sprint jumping player with speed 1,
    I think that gas should be added, and every single outer part of a vehicle can be destroyed
    this will make small bags, backpacks and dufflebags a need for surviving the apocalypse.
    Good ideas I'm always open to new suggestions!!!

Beetley

Famous
    Beetley
    Beetley Beetley
    Bikes make you go about the same speed as a speed hacker. I haven't used cars.

Refilling the gas thingybob would be a good idea - but how would it be added to your car/bike? One clicker makes you jump on it, the other makes you break it, shift makes you fall off.

DrinkYourMilk
    DrinkYourMilk DrinkYourMilk
    You could shift + right click to add gas or right click to open up the menu in which you chose your seat and there's an option to fill up the 'gas tank' and use 1 'unit' or 'item' of gas.

For_runner

For_runner
    For_runner For_runner
    They could find a way to make a mechanism in which clicking on the bike with the gas in hand would fill it instead of putting you on it. Or, instead of having bikes just sit up, they could have a kickstand mechanism that allows you to replace parts and fill up the tank when it's like that. For cars though, the gas in-hand seems reasonable but only if it's easy to implement.

Snek87

Famous
    Snek87
    Snek87 Snek87
    I do agree on the gas part. However, the ability for every single part would be difficult considering the amount of parts the developers have to code and model.

Metalbag

Mythical
    Metalbag
    Metalbag Metalbag
    Or why not make the materials super expensive but you could get them in say.............Car, Godly, or even Legendary Crates, or loot chests in gas stations, or Daryl should sell them like he sold cars before the 1.9 mining dead came out.