• IP Copied!
  • Car Questions

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    Nick gave us a pretty nice taste of cars at server 6 in the morning, but I had some questions about them. Hopefully staff or well-knowledged players can answer me.

1) Where are they found?

I asked this before and nick answered "on roads". Anywhere? What's the rarity? Do different vehicles have different rarities?

2) Can they be sold?

Will Daryl sell these? If so, it would be nice for easy transport to cities.

3) Can I hold them?

Can I break and store them in my EChest? This would be nice since you could hop out of szs to your destination fast.

4) Can i hit players in their cars? It's super abusable if not because you're invincible.

Now for additions (from what I've seen)

1) Make the hp higher. If you get cornered by walkers your car is toast.
    2) Insurance. If I die with my car, it goes back in my EChest. This would only work on cars bought from Daryl.

Hopefully these questions can be answered, and my ideas addressed. Thanks for reading!

Neugs

I was one of the first beta testers, and I can tell you some answers, They are found on roads, but in towns or cities or neighborhoods, You cannot get them as an item, so you cannot store it in a ec, and the rarity is about one vehicle per town / neighborhood, You cannot hold them, and shooting from a car hasn't been added, and yes you can hurt players in cars. They can be sold, but not exactly, there are not "owners" of the cars, just people that ride it. If they want someone can just in the car and you cannot do anything about it... So you can't exactly sell it but you can give it to players for money I guess but you might be scammed.

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    Yeah, I really wish shooting from cars was added, and the hp was increased. If you could put them in ecs it would be nice so you could place and go wherever