• IP Copied!
  • Cars And Car Parts In Hell Night!

How Rare Should The Car Parts Be in Hell Night?

• Common Like Food

• Rare Like A Car

• Legendary Like Juggernaut Body Armour

Results are only viewable after voting.

Captain_xWolf

Mythical
    Captain_Furno
    Captain_Furno Captain_Furno
    This topic may or may not have been brought to the attention of staff, but it has come to my attention that many people have been complaining on the missing car parts around the map in Hell Night. I am not yet sure if this is a glitch, or if it is a Work In Progress. If not, then let me start with my reasoning. There are cars and motorcycles to use in Hell Night (As Everyone Is Familiar With). But as it comes with parts now (that are no where to be seen), then it is completely useless, forcing the players to go on foot to the many places they want to go loot and wasting their hunger, having to resort to walking, consuming more time. Either the car parts are EXTREMELY rare, or they are not there. I believe that by adding car parts to Hell Night, this will make more players happier and play more Hell Night. This can save time and hunger for the players and will also bring fourth many epic battles between the teams. The rarity though, can be the same as cars. Not too common, not too rare, making it as challenging as to find a car. This thought, however, is up to the staff, or possibly, by the people.

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    remove the stupid parts in cars and bikes in hell nights, or leave it so we don't need to worry about bike pvp or car pvp

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    remove the stupid parts in cars and bikes in hell nights, or leave it so we don't need to worry about bike pvp or car pvp
    IRL you need car parts...... a hunk of metal without tires isnt going to move by itself.......

xHobbes

Titan
    xHobbes
    xHobbes xHobbes
    I think cars/bikes should be how they used to be before the update on hell night. Pretty much, If you don't have kit Glenn, you'll die if your not in the shrink zone.

Captain_xWolf

Mythical
    Captain_Furno
    Captain_Furno Captain_Furno
    I think cars/bikes should be how they used to be before the update on hell night. Pretty much, If you don't have kit Glenn, you'll die if your not in the shrink zone.

People do need to have a chance at Hell Night, though. You can't just be like "Choose kit Glenn or die." People prefer other kits like Rick, Sasha, T-Dog, Daryl, ect. However, I do think that cars and bikes should be the same as they were before in Hell Night.