• IP Copied!
  • Carsand Gasoline

Do you think gasoline should be added for cars/bikes?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

PAVLOVA24

Titan
    PAVLOVA24
    PAVLOVA24 PAVLOVA24
    With the recent TMD update, gameplay has got a lot more "realistic". Cars and bikes now require "parts" to run, what i suggest is adding "gasoline" to improve and bring more realistic features into the game.

1. Gasoline can either have the name "Jerrycan of gasoline" or just "gasoline".
    2. Gasoline should be able to be bought at the NPC characters in safe zones. {either from Eugene or Jesus}.
    3. Gasoline runs the car/bike for 5 minutes.

Once all car parts are acquired and added to the car/bike gasoline can be added to the car. Gasoline runs the car for 5 minutes {as I said before}. At the 1 minute mark and then the 30 second mark a pop up text will notify the driver that they have 1 minute or 30 seconds or gas remaining. To add gasoline to a car/bike the player would have to right click the car or press "E" if they are in the car. The car menu will pop up, where the parts can be added and where the players can sit, a small box with the title "gasoline" would also pop up where the player can add gasoline. Gasoline can also be stacked in the car for longer drive time.

While I am on the topic of cars and bikes, I think cars and bikes found in the wilderness should have a 25 or 50% chance to spawn with one part already added to the car, this would make it more realistic like raiders have already looted the car and the missed one or two parts.

Terminant

Mythical
    Terminant
    Terminant Terminant
    This should be added soon as I'm sure you've seen the "Abraham faces" I'm not a hundred percent sure if it will be added in this update but it should be added soon.

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    This should be added soon as I'm sure you've seen the "Abraham faces" I'm not a hundred percent sure if it will be added in this update but it should be added soon.
    I farmed 2 stacks of gas cans (not because they have a use, but because I think they just look cool and are fun to hoard)