• IP Copied!
  • CDC's stairs

Fill the space with barriers

• Total voters

HavocKres

Legend
    OperationOvi
    OperationOvi OperationOvi
    This has happened too many times and I'm getting sick and tired of it. I'm rping in the CDC and for the rp to start everyone has to be downstairs, so I'm sprint running downstairs IN THE DARK and I turn too much or jump too early and plummet down to the concrete floor dying and having everyone take my stuff. "Well just look where you're going LOLOLOLOLOLOL thx4thestuff loser!" I would appreciate it if barriers filled the space to prevent accidental deaths, and its not only me, others have died too. Maximizing the brightness doesn't help a whole lot, at least add a light source or something to prevent more accidental deaths!

SeasonedPopcorn

In the upcoming update they're making a new CDC and it will most likely have the elevator again... It's pointless to for the build team add the barriers then upload the map to servers (which takes awhile) for it to only have like 100 new blocks in the CDC when the new update is hopefully dropping this week with the elevators back in the CDC. So yeah idk, maybe instead it's gonna be like another month till the update and a quick fix would be helpful? In that case yes, add the barriers. This current map has too many problems and this is one of many that they might as well start fixing instead of leaving it for god knows then they update. (Sorry for minor rage)