• IP Copied!
  • Change needs to happen.

Funnehh

Mythical
    Funnehh
    Funnehh Funnehh
    Right. I'm going to start this off seriously. This will be explicit and kind of rude. I'd like to say sorry in advance, I can't just sit here and watch something I've played for ages die.

GET YOUR **** TOGETHER HAVOCMC

I'm just going to throw some pre written **** in this from a comment I recently I posted on @xDeclanLee 's leaving thread.
    Pre-Written
    I talked to a recent resigned staff member, I asked him why he resigned. His response actually had me in shock, "I quit because nothing is getting done". His exact words. Staff members are seeing that its dying, get your **** together. He also said "multiple staff agree with what I did, but are too scared to say it because they might get demoted". WHAT THE HELL?! You guys need to grow some balls and say something. You guys have a better chance to contact the owners than us regular players so use that to get their *** in gear. He also said "I quit because I felt like no new updates were being made, and bugs were popping out every 5s. I felt like maybe if I left the team, it'll be like a standpoint that says 'If nothing can get fixed, then STAFF/players will leave' "

A server I previously worked on, the developers would actively engage with the community which worked wonders and needs to be done. As the only developer is @_Nickk he should interact actively on all platforms talking to players. He doesn't even allow people to see his forum wall. Tells a lot doesn't it?

Fresh Write up
    I'm not here to chat ****, I'm here to get **** fixed. This server needs ****ing help. Seems like the owners are just watching it die. As the owners you should care and want to maintain the server, but it seems like you don't care at all. You have so many players that love this server and you're just letting it die? Well done. You need to ****ing understand that it's not going to sort itself out. YOU need to.

Recently, my friend Chris_XP. Was perm muted for a stupid reason by a SrMod. Now this SrMod at the time was being an idiot. The mute was justified but not for the time he gave it for. When chris went on discord he spoke to a JrMod who corrected the SrMod. Now, that shouldn't be happening, yes we all make mistake but as a SrMod you should know the server inside and out. You should know how the rules work... and not **** up that bad.

Lots of OG (Original) players have stopped playing. Its stupid that lots of the loyal players are staring to quit, why are the loyal players quitting? Because of
    PREVENTABLE situations that occur.

I'd gladly talk to @Jacobg2011 , @_Nickk about this. Slide into my discord/forums PMs and I can give my proper ideas/feedback. My discord is Luke#7663

Last edited:

Bristly

We should honestly just remove TMD-3 & TMD-4. Majority of the changes everyone is pissed off about is due to the fact that apparently role-players now have a stronger say in the community than those on the PvP servers, despite them only making up less than 1/3 of the entire community. While I'm not completely opposed to this as I believe everyone deserves to have a say, I feel as if staff mainly pays attention to their problems nowadays rather than the entire community as a whole, leading them to add unnecessary **** to the game making it 10x worse. The server should have honestly just stayed the same during the 2014-2015 era. If it did I can almost guarantee you that the server would either have double the amount of players it currently has and would have majority of the OG players return. I personally feel as if a bunch of pointless updates have been added causing the server to go on a downward spiral. Anyways, Im done with this rant as theres no point in complaining when as a community we could come up with solutions to the problems instead. Before I end this post though, **** everyone who does roleplay on the nonpvp servers, honestly its cringy af and if u really like role-play that much just become an actor irl.

Filthypride_

Mythical
    Filthypride_
    Filthypride_ Filthypride_
    Perm-mute was dealt with. Sorry for the inconivence. As for any other concerns, PM me, I'll message who needs to be messaged.

Draw4

Draw4
    Draw4 Draw4
    IgnitingIce and Jacobg were online tonight for a while helping out, so they still have some interest for the community. On other hand all I hear about _Nickk is that he plays a lot of PUBG. Its a great game can't blame him for having other interests but it's been months of few bugs not being fixed. _Nickk if your reading this hope you come invest more time onto the server and start fixing some of these bugs that are almost game-breaking like barbwire being unable to break.

Firelillx

Mythical
    Firelillx
    Firelillx Firelillx
    Man it would be so sad if this server dies. I've been playing this server since cars where minecarts. Those were the good old days lol.

I've actually only seen nick on- never the other 2 owners. I honestly thought they were a myth lol.

I def. agree that change starts with the staff. I also think there are a lot of toxic af people who ruin the community.

There are literally players who brag on discord about their "minis" and how important they are and call anyone who doesn't play with them a rando.

I try to check the Havoc discord but it's usually so cringy that it is hard to be on there much.

Idk, imo the owners need to fix stuff so we aren't stuck with these people who are like 13 and think they are a god.

We just need more people to drown out the annoying ones. No one cares how many warns you have, or why you got perm muted for saying rape. If these people were so important they'd talk to the people who cared and not spam everyone all day with their concieted crap.

I realize I'll get hate for saying it, esp since they have little "minis" and adoring fans lmao. But it's annoying. It's mc. You aren't special. You are "someone" on a dying server. K.

Blah blah blah we get it shut up.

Attack my post, idc. I'd rather see new players who are fun to hang out with and pvp with. Hoping that day will come soon.

Ps the rp post had me weak lmao

Shallowing

Mythical
    Shallowing
    Shallowing Shallowing
    im perm muted for saying rape and pron. not my fault theres no filter on it :/ its so sad cuz most of u know I'm USUALLY SPAMMED and I can't reply cuz I had to f add everyone then I lose track and ppl get mad #Unmutemepls ty- being perm muted is hell another reason why my minis and I are kinda quitting. also get ur **** together I was on staffs side because everyone was *****ing at them but pls fix the server especially when players are donating so much time and money to it :eek:
    I said rape in /msg yesterday and didn’t get in trouble, staff were online

SadPie

VIP
    SadPie
    SadPie SadPie
    I'm not much of a TMD player and stopped playing after the map change back in 2016 (I got tired of the game mode), so my opinion doesn't matter much for this topic but I am here mainly to defend jacobg. He is from my perspective the most active owner, doing a lot of background work especially for building. He works mainly as a head builder on the build server and helps coordinate/build the maps. You don't see him often because he spends all his time working on the build-1 server. To give you an idea of how active he is, whenever I come on the most likely person to already be there is jacobg :). Which is a great help for us builders when we want a second opinion!

To do with the current state of TMD. An opinion I see often on the forums is that the game would be in a better state if it stayed how it was during its peak days. Which leads to people wanting some sort of backtrack to earlier versions. Now I would agree that the updates put through have not been successful at bringing in more players, but if the game stayed as it was back in 2014/15/etc. there would most likely be even fewer players. Keeping the game at what people see as it's golden age wouldn't work. Imagine if it was the same game from back in 2015, everyone would have died from boredom. The only way any game continues to be popular is if it adapts over time to have more features, mechanics, etc. The best comparison I can think of is with GTA 5. An open world game that has now been out for 4 years. If the game stayed the same since release no one would be playing it. Successful updates to give players a reason to continue grinding for some goal or object is what TMD needs, not just a simple rewind back to original days, or some bug fixes. The open world games are not focused on pvp, they are focused on leveling, looting, accruing wealth. Which in TMD is gathering legendaries, etc. From what I heard the server is already flooded with loot, so I would really like it if someone can explain to me what they enjoy in TMD for them to continue playing?

I started this wanting to say that the update and effort put in by the staff team was necessary and a risk that needed to be taken. Realizing now as I write this, the message has gotten quite somber. TMD needs a miracle update or it will, like most games end its life cycle. In terms of the server, it either needs that miracle update or like other servers a new game introduced to keep the player base. So far HH, MW are not successful enough and the most hopeful game-mode at the moment other than TMD is HN.

Funnehh

Mythical
    Funnehh
    Funnehh Funnehh
    bc2b6638ad5bcf4369899e2afa3cfc07.png

IgnitingIce and Jacobg were online tonight for a while helping out, so they still have some interest for the community. .

Once in a blue moon, eh? Logging onto the server every once in a while isn't good enough. They need to interact with the community on all platforms. Discord, forums, TeamSpeak and ingame. Logging every so often doesn't show they care. If they had an "interest" for the community they'd be active on the forums commenting on threads, talking to people in discord ect... It needs to change.

0fe203813d58f273c7e3013e2d149dcb.png

60cfa672fc2258bb9ec390456379aa20.png

3d29483be5b4e876953519048e49358e.png

Those are when the owners last interacted with people in #General on discord. Notice how its been ages since they have. Clearly indicating they don't actually give two ****s. I looked into there posting history.. Lets just say its shocking to say the least.

950bed6f58295630f91c60f2d8eecfd1.png

d170095108732585c89007e6899e0a01.png

@_Nickk 's profile is private... Good ownership, isn't it really? None of the owners have ever posted in #Announcements or #Rules. Never made an announcement.... OK.

mainly to defend jacobg.

I don't care what he does behind the scenes. As an owner you should interact with the player base. Yes he might be the most active owner, but he doesn't interact with the community at all. Please make valid points now after seeing how inactive Jacob and the rest of the owners actually are.

Lots of issues need fixing and are being addressed by the community. But nothing is getting done. I've tagged the owners multiple times on the forums but nothing is actually getting responded to and no change seems to be happening. Yes its only been a day but they can at least reply.

X9ine

Mythical
    DarthVaderfr
    DarthVaderfr DarthVaderfr
    You all realize the owners wont do anything right? They just care for the money and the amount of titans and mythicals im sure they are satisfied with their "earnings"

Funnehh

Mythical
    Funnehh
    Funnehh Funnehh
    You all realize the owners wont do anything right? They just care for the money and the amount of titans and mythicals im sure they are satisfied with their "earnings"

If the server slowly drops in player count they'll realize its dying and do something. But they need to prevent that from happening.

I've been trying to get to the owners recently but nothing seems to be working/happening so you might be right.

Diligen

Titan
    HooverVC
    HooverVC HooverVC
    bc2b6638ad5bcf4369899e2afa3cfc07.png

Once in a blue moon, eh? Logging onto the server every once in a while isn't good enough. They need to interact with the community on all platforms. Discord, forums, TeamSpeak and ingame. Logging every so often doesn't show they care. If they had an "interest" for the community they'd be active on the forums commenting on threads, talking to people in discord ect... It needs to change.

0fe203813d58f273c7e3013e2d149dcb.png

60cfa672fc2258bb9ec390456379aa20.png

3d29483be5b4e876953519048e49358e.png

Those are when the owners last interacted with people in #General on discord. Notice how its been ages since they have. Clearly indicating they don't actually give two ****s. I looked into there posting history.. Lets just say its shocking to say the least.

950bed6f58295630f91c60f2d8eecfd1.png

d170095108732585c89007e6899e0a01.png

@_Nickk 's profile is private... Good ownership, isn't it really? None of the owners have ever posted in #Announcements or #Rules. Never made an announcement.... OK.

I don't care what he does behind the scenes. As an owner you should interact with the player base. Yes he might be the most active owner, but he doesn't interact with the community at all. Please make valid points now after seeing how inactive Jacob and the rest of the owners actually are.

Lots of issues need fixing and are being addressed by the community. But nothing is getting done. I've tagged the owners multiple times on the forums but nothing is actually getting responded to and no change seems to be happening. Yes its only been a day but they can at least reply.
    Does Jacob have kids? I mean, if he does, some respect there. Saw him on last night for a few hours while at a war at pool. not like he said anything tho ;((

Jordan_Bailey

Mythical
    Jordan_Bailey
    Jordan_Bailey Jordan_Bailey
    We should honestly just remove TMD-3 & TMD-4. Majority of the changes everyone is pissed off about is due to the fact that apparently role-players now have a stronger say in the community than those on the PvP servers, despite them only making up less than 1/3 of the entire community. While I'm not completely opposed to this as I believe everyone deserves to have a say, I feel as if staff mainly pays attention to their problems nowadays rather than the entire community as a whole, leading them to add unnecessary **** to the game making it 10x worse. The server should have honestly just stayed the same during the 2014-2015 era. If it did I can almost guarantee you that the server would either have double the amount of players it currently has and would have majority of the OG players return. I personally feel as if a bunch of pointless updates have been added causing the server to go on a downward spiral. Anyways, Im done with this rant as theres no point in complaining when as a community we could come up with solutions to the problems instead. Before I end this post though, **** everyone who does roleplay on the nonpvp servers, honestly its cringy af and if u really like role-play that much just become an actor irl.
    The problem isn't with TMD-3 and TMD-4, so removing them would only screw over the players who want to roleplay or even just explore. It's more or less that they need to get their asses in gear with mixing both what the roleplay community wants with what the PvP community wants.

Also, for your message for the roleplayers. You didn't have to be rude about it. Acting in real life and roleplaying on a video game are are different. With acting, that **** can take a long *** time to do, while with roleplaying, it gives people something to do, it's fun for those people, and also with both, meeting new people. Hell, in the past several months of me roleplaying on here, I've met countless people who are now some of my best friends, and it's what has really been keeping me on the server, since I'm not too big on PvP, but I do it from time to time with some friends.

SadPie

VIP
    SadPie
    SadPie SadPie
    I'm here to get **** fixed
    This is your method of fixing things, making rants in the forum posts about how the server is dying. I mean are you delirious, do you think that this is the first step to the server recovering. That if the owners stop all the things you don't care about, such as developing and building ("background stuff") and instead talk to the community the server will be better off... It is a mystery why they don't respond to you. I read this thinking it was a serious and angry old time player giving his opinion, now I see this is just some joke thread. It is a real shame to see you are an ex staff member, maybe instead of attracting attention on the forum threads you could have actually tried to get things fixed.

Ender_bartdeco

Impressive how you managed to type all that in response to four words you took out of context. Did you read the rest of Happy's comment? From one expert ranter to another, if you're gonna argue on the Internet, using out of context passages is not the way to go.
    Anyway, I do somewhat agree with Happy. The tiny speck that is the entire dev team is doing just about as much as they can. Havoc needs to hire more devs and builders. Not only that, but some moderation staff reforms might be necessary. There is probably a reason why almost the entire TMD build team threw a tantrum on discord and then quit. I'm not gonna point fingers at anyone in particular, but it seems a few staff members on the forums are awfully trigger-happy with their censorship powers when threads like this come to their attention. Maybe if this server was run a bit more like a democracy we might get some good people with good ideas who can make good stuff.
    EDIT: words

Draw4

Draw4
    Draw4 Draw4
    Funnehh you have been staff before, you would know what owners do for server they all play different parts. Don't be a justice warrior all of a sudden alright bud, because you quit server when you got demoted. Then started tell me that TMD is **** and don't care about it. It's cool that you care about it now but don't act like people still don't have **** to do. IgnitingIce does his job with website, Jacobg works with build team, Nick should be coding for server but using his time playing other games. (not minecraft related).

At least owners still logged on a gave the players some of their time, probably because community has been asking for that. But now they're doing it so lets just chill out funny121 and also funny121 keep being litty my dood and go smoke one of your cigs. LOL

Last edited: