• IP Copied!
  • Change painkillers back to right click

D4RKTARGET

There has been a lot of trash talking, players quitting and multiple roast/ddosthreats and rule breaks on the server just a week after the painkiller update, The server is dying even faster, change pains back to right click so everyone will be happy, 5 pain cap is bullcrap and people are using autoclicker that has left click options and use clients to bypass the pain cap, that's all I have and thank you if you read this

D4RKTARGET

Well yeah but in the next few months we can have another poll to vote if we want to keep left click or switch to right click, and don't say "you can have both" you cannot have both, I have tried it myself multiple times, it does not work

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    "The server is dying, change it the way to how I like it so I can play better, or else I quit! **** you staff! Your ****! Stop scrensharing me! I don't even hack! Those clients are just there for HCF or Hypickle! IF DON'T LISTEN TO ME, I'M GOING TO QUIT AND DDOS U!!!"
    ~InsertHereTheCancerousCommunityMembers

If you cannot adapt, then just quit... or go play Hypickle or a TMD knockoff...oh wait, the practice servers never have anybody on, because everyone hacks...

Some of these Threads posted by people do not have much of a thinking process into them...they just repeat the same similar things...