• IP Copied!
  • Christi's intro (probably 3453598 years too late)

What's your favorite drink?

• Water

Votes: 1 20.0%
    • Soda

• Bubble teaaaaaa

• Coffee

Votes: 0 0.0%
    • The tears of salty Minecraft players

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

Christi

Legend
    Christi
    Christi Christi
    Since I haven't used the forums much I figured that this is a good way to start!

Hi, I'm Christi, I've been playing the server since late 2015. I was a helper for about a month back then but school got in the way & I resigned. Fast forward a year & a half, I got re-promoted to Helper and I'm so happy to be able to help out the community again :D

Just a bit about me... I'm from Hong Kong (if you don't know where that is, Google is your friend) and I speak multiple languages - English, Cantonese, Mandarin, and some Spanish. I will be heading off to Australia soon to study Veterinary Medicine & I'm super hyped for that!

Also, bubble tea is the best drink in the world. :)

I try to rotate through all the gamemodes on Havoc (besides HH) so if you see me on, feel free to say hi or you can ask me any questions you may have & I will do my best to answer them. I would love to get to know more of the wonderful HavocMC community!

Al_Cool

Champion
    Al_Cool
    Al_Cool Al_Cool
    Thk for this presentation! The title make me think about my presentation :p
    https://havocmc.net/threads/stoping-by-to-say-hi-100th-post.3856/

I guess we are not the only ones who played and bound with others players a lots before creating a presentation!

Also can't wait to try those bubble tea, and myself frequently speak both french and English. I have also took an Spanish class that help me understand most of the listening, but I'm quite sure I won't be able to reply accordingly! I'm happy to meet an another user who learned many language as about me it make ourselves meet more people, and then being more open to the world in general and kind to people at the same time!

So while also being on rotation on many HAVOC servers, whenever I'l meet you online I'l try to say hi ;)