• IP Copied!
  • Crates For MW And HN?

Crates and monthly rewards?

• Total voters

Mr__Potatoes

Mythical
    PresAlexWhit
    PresAlexWhit PresAlexWhit
    I've noticed that Mine Wars and Hell Night don't have crates like The Mining Dead. They don't have monthly crates either! Why not add them? This would create a server-wide reward, besides skulls.
    • Mine Wars crates could be used for cosmetics or items.
    • Hell Night crates would have that crates' equivalence in skulls. (Ex. Rare = 1,500 skulls Godly = 2,500 skulls Legendary = 5,000 skulls). You could be able to choose how many crates from a monthly bonus you would turn into skulls (1, 2, or 3). Voting Crates contain 50 skulls each.

Last edited:

Mr__Potatoes

Mythical
    PresAlexWhit
    I've noticed that Mine Wars and Hell Night don't have crates like The Mining Dead. They don't have monthly crates either! Why not add them? This would create a server-wide reward, besides skulls.
    • Mine Wars crates could be used for cosmetics or items.
    • Hell Night crates would have that crates' equivalence in skulls. (Ex. Rare = 1,500 skulls Godly = 2,500 skulls Legendary = 5,000 skulls). You could be able to choose how many crates from a monthly bonus you would turn into skulls (1, 2, or 3). Voting Crates contain 50 skulls each.

Last edited:

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    u can use voting crates for Minewars plus legendary gear in Minewars isn't worth it to buy...just use voting crates, for hell nights? I wouldn't be too sure

Mr__Potatoes

Mythical
    PresAlexWhit
    50 skulls for voting, 5,000 skulls for monthly bonus.
    Yes! That is a great idea, but instead of 5,000 skulls for a monthly bonus, how about the crates' equivalence of skulls? You could be able to trade 1, 2, or 3 of the crates! Good thinking!

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    You should be able to refund your crate and get the same amount of skulls if you misclick or you change your mind.

Once i had 15K skulls and i was going to buy leg crates, but i hit rare crates by accident and bought like 6 rare crates and i was sad :(

Kanyay

Champion
    Kanyay
    Kanyay Kanyay
    Monthly crates for minewars are going to be added, so that does means that all the other types of crates will be added. Keep in mind you are only going to be able to claim your monthly bonus on one game mode.
    Adding cosmetic crates to monthly bonuses would be weird because you can't get doubles and there are not that many items on each side.

Mr__Potatoes

Mythical
    PresAlexWhit
    Monthly crates for minewars are going to be added, so that does means that all the other types of crates will be added. Keep in mind you are only going to be able to claim your monthly bonus on one game mode.
    Adding cosmetic crates to monthly bonuses would be weird because you can't get doubles and there are not that many items on each side.
    I'd use them directly for cosmetics!:eek: