• IP Copied!
  • Custom Kits

LinkOFeare

Titan
    LinkOFeare
    LinkOFeare LinkOFeare
    I was thinking if we could have a custom kit option on BuyCraft where we could design our own kits and each small item or element would cost a set amount. For example, a sniper clip could cost $0.75, speed potions would cost two dollars, and there could be a 5-10 dollar limit on the kit. This would encourage people to donate more to the server. Not sure if this works in with the EULA but it's just an idea.

DrinkYourMilk
    DrinkYourMilk DrinkYourMilk
    lol i was thinking of the exact same idea today but for ig cash. like armor cant be more than military or riot no more than 4 pieces of ammo (limited to 2 types) 2 guns 1 melee, 4 pieces of food, 4 pains, and for like 500k you get a strength or speed or some kind of effect. but a gun would be like 20k-40k or maybe it's a bit too much but once you pay for it you dont need to pay for it again. and infinite money wouldnt work for it.

TreySoWavvyy

I had a similar idea but not along those lines, with my idea, players could design a custom kit based off a preset system for survival. You could have one Primary Gun, One Secondary, One Tertiary (donor feature), a melee ( of your choice but at a cost), maybe a handheld, and food/ ammo extra. its a menu in which players buy perms to it via buycraft, and these are to create your own 5 starter classes, like Call of Duty in the sense