• IP Copied!
  • Developers and Owners, please read this(TMDC related)

Yoiji

Mythical
    Yoiji
    Yoiji Yoiji
    Declan literally brought some of the player base back when he announced that owners would finally listen to the player base: making polls and staff releasing updates based on what we wanted. This literally lasted a week and then bam. No more updates, no more interactions with the owners, no more verification that things are going to get worked on. This seems to happen every big update. The promising of a great update and changes but then it gets canceled a week later.*Cough, cough, season prizes, Mine Wars, etc.

Now we all know what the goal of a minecraft server is: to make money to pay for the server and to have money in your pockets for personal spending. If the server is slowly decaying, then why not just listen to the community and make the fixes? So many people say "I am not donating to a server that is going to die in a few years." The server is "dying" because we feel ignored. If you want, literally put a paypal link in the store for people that want to donate to the server without buying in game stuff. I would gladly donate if I knew that bugs and stuff were being worked on instead of being ignored.

Could this server get more developers? You have, I believe, 3 developers and the only one's I see on are Max. TMDC players literally only want a few things fixed and we do not ask for insane updates. There are bugs that have been around since summer 2016 and they have not been fixed(Kat glitches, inventory glitch, etc.), and most of the time when I see Max he tells me that TMDC is not a thought on their mind and that they are focusing on TMDPVP. TMDC players are still customers and have still donated. We simply want things changed cause currently, we are in a 1 tap combo meta. Also, pains lag every time one gets shot. Kind of a big deal when TMDC is all about the OG spammable pains.

So all in all, could TMDC get a developer that is solely responsible for TMDC updates and bugs? Also, could you guys stop giving up after a week following a big announcement? CAN PAINS BE FIXED SO THEY DON'T LAG? Literally if the kat glitch and pain lag were fixed, TMDC would literally not ask for anything else. Set up a donation link, I will gladly donate some extra cash but I would like to be assured that TMDC players aren't being ignored because we are your customers as well. In addition, we need a developer to fix every bug that is created when you guys release an update. I don't know wtf happened but the gat gun became insanely strong for no reason. I am not sure if that was done on purpose but it is insane.

If you are too lazy to read all of that just read this.
    1)Get a developer that solely focuses on TMDC updates. We are customers and players just as much as TMDPVP players.
    2)Stop giving up after announcing a big project. Just follow through or get more help if you cannot handle the task.
    3)Please fix the kat glitches or nerf the kat damage. We live in a damn meta where we get 1 shot by combos.
    4)It doesn't help that pains lag whenever we get shot and we all have been complaining about pain lag for 3 months now.
    5)Mini guns are also OP as hell for some reason, they used to never do that much damage before but you literally can't survive it.
    If the things I mentioned above got fixed you would literally not have to worry about TMDC players since thats all we have been complaining about for the past months. If you don't feel like doing any of that, at least fix the pain lag. Pains lag whenever you get shot. Kinda ruins the purpose of pains if they slow down when you take damage.
    I will donate if you guys need money to entice you to actually work on these bugs that the TMDC community have been complaining about for so long. So will others if the server actually starts to pick up again.

Yoiji

Mythical
    Yoiji
    Yoiji Yoiji
    This is not directed toward staff. People need to realize that staff are not the ones that can make updates. Only devs and owners can do such. So get the attention of them, not the staff.