• IP Copied!
  • Discord

Status
    Not open for further replies.

CravenPython108

CravenPython108
    CravenPython108 CravenPython108
    So on and off today I've been having arguments with Mackiee, the Jr mod. I had said I had problems with her, and I made some mildly rude remarks, and then I got banned. Reason? http://i.imgur.com/9mXzRBy.png

Here's a list of the discord rules;
    [1] Be respectful to fellow players and staff. (trolling & screamers fall under this rule)
    [2] No racist, ***ist, ****phobic, xenophobic, or all around offensive/discriminatory language.
    [3] Do not spam or advertise. This will result in a ban.
    [4] Listen to staff members unless they're being unreasonable.
    [5] Do not mute staff members on this discord.
    [6] Staff are allowed to enter or edit any channel for any reason. Do not complain if they do so.
    [7] If you or your friend is banned from the server and you attempt to justify and/or complain about you or their ban you will be banned or tempbanned on discord.
    [8] Nick names that disrespect or harass players or staff are not permitted.
    [9] Abusing the Music Bot will result in a ban (playing ear-rape, screamers, etc.).
    [10] Recording players without their consent will result in a ban.
    [11] Failure to follow any of these rules could result in a permanent ban.(edited)

I don't see where arguments falls under the rules, except Mackiee saying stop once, and I did. Then later, we argued again, and I was banned for saying that I had issues with certain members of the staff team.

You didn't have to respond to keep the argument going, so that's on you. What happened in discord made you look like a fool and a liar, which I believe is the main reason you banned me.

PeachDAboss

Famous
    PeachDAboss
    PeachDAboss PeachDAboss
    I'm locking this thread. It's only here to create drama. If you create another type of thread like this you will be banned from the website. You may appeal.

Status
    Not open for further replies.