• IP Copied!
  • DO not reset Havoc Horizons

topnotch2005

Mythical
    topnotch2005
    topnotch2005 topnotch2005
    I heard about this upcoming reset on Saturday 9:00 eat, do not reset the server, try to do this without resetting. We have built alot of Havoc Horizons, we can't have this reset, A lot of us on HH worked so hard for the things we have, we can't lose everything, not just yet, please listen to me. Don't Reset the server just to add Challenges, its not worth it. Please listen and don't do this.Let us keep our islands and build freely. People had spent atleast 1 million dollars on their island so it can grow, not to have a reset, don't reset havoc Horizons, if you won't do it for this post, do it for everyone else.

Kanyay

Champion
    Kanyay
    Kanyay Kanyay
    Unfortunately, some players either abused or told other players how to "dupe" your money so there is absolutely no chance of a reset not happening. The reason why everything has to be reset is because first of all, some players got a major advantage in the first few days after havoc horizons was officially released. For example I bought 52 cow spawners before the price was buffed from 10000$ to 50000, this gives me a major advantage over other players. Going back to the money duping issue, players have probably withdrawn a large amount of the duped money so it would be basically impossible to find and get rid of all this duped cash.