• IP Copied!
  • Drew's story

drewey09

Champion
    drewey09
    drewey09 drewey09
    • Hey guys! Drew's story will continue on! So will all the other stories. I tried to notify people to the best of my extent to copy their stories, I know the final surviving was copied and pasted. I have all the stories EXCEPT for the newest one, which isn't a big deal because it could use some revision :p Also in other news, Crazy's Story will be coming out soon, and it will essentially be the co-side to this story.
    • Here is the first few stories
    • Things weren't always a bad as they are now, there was once a happier time, a time when the apocalypse wasn't happening, but that time is long gone. It was 2000 when it happened, I was 26 living with my wife in a little town called Bloomingdale. We were taking our evening stroll when on the horizon I saw what looked to be walking rotting corpses. I told my wife to run home and grab the gun. I went door to door and told everyone what I saw, but nobody believed me. I went home, and walked up stairs. I grabbed my desert eagle my father gave me for my 15th birthday. I told my wife we had to leave. I grabbed my car keys, got in the car with my wife, and drove away. I went to a place called berxely seeking shelter. Everyone there was already gone or dead, but I insisted we stayed. Days past, I kept working on the reinforced fence, when I finally finished it. About a week later we saw the corpses, walkers is what my wife liked to call them. We recognized some of neighbors among the walking corpses. We killed them to the best of our extent, but it hurt, to see our friends, our neighbors, turned into those.... awful creatures. Months past and people started coming and going, we ended up re-naming the place Berxely safe haven. I don't know if any of my friends, or family are alive, but I know one thing, I am safe, and I am surviving.
    • It was month 6 of living at berxely safe haven, when it happened. As always we sent out three people on a supply run, so it was just the 4 of us left, (we had a group of 7 now). Hours later raiders showed up to our front door and came at us with everything they had. It was a fire fight for the ages, we were outnumbered 6 to 4, but we still fought back, suddenly I felt a stinging pain in my shoulder, I had been shot. It was bleeding bad, and soon after I passed out from blood loss. A few days later I awoke in a small bed in a room, seeing our camp Doctor, Ronald tend to me. He looked worried. I asked him what was wrong, he said the worst words I have ever heard in my life. "Everything is gone, everyone is gone, we are the only ones left." I wondered how, and why would they not take Ronald and
      Me. "I know what your thinking, we are in the hidden camp bunker, that's the only reason we are still alive." He had other bad news, the walkers broke through the fence. We waited in that bunker for days, we had enough food and water to last us only a month. My shoulder became better quickly, and soon I was well enough to shoot again. After a week we finally heard the voices of the people who went out on the supply run, we shouted we were in the bunker. They came down and we explained what happened. I had forgotten who I sent on that supply run, but my wife was apparently one of the three. I was so filled with joy, I thought I had lost her forever. Berxely was no longer safe, and we had to leave, soon.
    • We walked out side the vault, the 5 of us that we're left only had minor supplied, we had to find a new place to stay. My wife told me that they met a man who was going to the CDC in Atlanta, apparently people were still alive there. I had only been to Atlanta when I was a child, but never to the CDC. I pulled out my map I had been saving, and we were off. We had to walk because my car was out of gas. It was day two of walking when we ran into a small house. We decided it would be smartto stop and grab some supplies. I walked up stairs to the master bedroom, and when I opened the door I saw a boy, no older then 12, hiding on top of the bed. We showed him kindness, and asked him where his parents were. He said "dead." We soon realized he would not survive on his own out here so we took him with us. We stayed in that house for the night. When we finally entered the city it was a nightmare, walkers were everywhere, we didn't know a solid way through. I saw the cdc on the map, and it wasn't far. We somehow managed to get past the zombies, but the cdc was even worse. I saw a man on the roof, he shouted "TAKE THE ELEVATOR DOWN TO THE UNDERGROUND LAB, YOU WILL BE SAFE." We rushed inside, and eventually found the elevator. When we arrived at the lab, there was only 4 people there. I asked who the leader was, he pointed me to a man studying walkers in a cage. His name was Crazy, the lead scientist. I explained him our situation, and he agreed to let us stay. Crazy explained that he was working on a cure. He also explained that he needed to test it on someone that was recently bitten, my wife volunteered. I tried to take her out of it but she insisted. Crazy opened the door to one of the cages, a walker walked out and bit my wife, I immediately killed it after. My wife started to turn when crazy tried the syrum, but nothing happened. I quickly pushed my wife into the cage so she couldn't bite anyone. My wife had turned.
    • I was furious, I had lost everything. The rage took over me. I pulled out my desert eagle, and shot everyone in there, besides my group and crazy. I was shouting, I shoved crazy in a cage with a walker. I told my group we were leaving. I vowed that if my wife couldn't live, then everyone would have to join me or die. We walked out of the cdc, but not before taking everything they had. One of my members told me there was a huge shipment of ammo at the harbor. We were on our way once this new piece of information came to light.
    • We arrived at the harbor at dawn, it was time to start searching. We split up, searching containers. I was searching a container when I heard unfamiliar voices, other people were here. I pulled out my desert eagle, and ****ed it. I stepped out of the container I was in, and gathered the group. We came back, I still heard the voices. We crept around the dock, until we finally found where they were coming from. It was a group of 4 sitting around a fire. They must have been going after the ammunition aswell. I told everyone to hide on top of the containers, we would ambush them. I walked out into their site of view. "Well well well, what do we have here" said one of the group members. They all pulled out their guns. "I wouldn't shoot if I were you" I revealed to them my group, all armed. "They have you in their scopes, shoot and you will all be dead." The same group member before spoke up "What is it you want?" I simply replied with this, "For you to first drop your weapons, then join me." They were skeptical, I could see it in their eyes. They put down their weapons, but they did not say a word about joining me. After 5 minutes of silence, the leader spoke up, "Fine, we will join you." "Very good, glad we don't have to kill you." We decided to keep their weapons till we knew we could trust them. We went back to searching, 10 minutes later we found what we were looking for. A whole container filled with ammo. The only problem was we had no way of carrying it all. One of the new members told me about a truck lot. We walked until we found it. We had to kill the walkers of the dead truckers, but we managed to get 4 working trucks. We loaded the container of amm onto one of the trucks, a container of food on another, a second container of food, and a container of random supplies on the third truck. It was time to find a base of operations.
    • We decided to make our base of operations at a supermarket turned into an army camp called bigspot. We loaded everyone in our truck and drove away. When we arrived, it wasn't in the condition I expected it to be. The fence had a hole where the gate should be. We parked the trucks inside. The doors was still functioning, and there was some supplies left inside. Everything was fine except for the gate. I sent two people out to find one, and to get anyone they find to join us. It was quite strange to be in an army camp with no people, but it was obvious they all died. The expedition was successful, we got the gate. They brought back no new people. The gate worked perfectly, and our base is now operational.
    • I finally decided to head back to the cdc to get the walker that was once my wife. My goal is to turn her back, to bring my wife I once loved back to me. I left with the original members on one of the trucks. We wouldn't be gone long, it was a 30 minute drive. We pulled up to the cdc and walked inside. Things seemed to be the same, no walkers, no nothing. That was not the case when we got downstairs. Someone had been there recently. I walked in the cage room, to see that the cage where my wife once was, was empty. Even worse, crazy's cage was empty. I saw a note on the counter, it read "Dear Drew, you honestly thought you could kill me? I won't explain how I survived but I did. I have your wife. If you ever want to see her again, you will meet me at Harrington's Ranch, alone." I was furious, I know what I had to do know, I had to put a bullet in crazy's skull, and get my wife. I saw crazy's research, and put it all in my backpack, it would come in handy later. I told Ronald to go back to bigspot to tell the rest of the ranch where we were going. I didn't care that I was supposed to come alone, my group was going, and we plan on killing.
    • We arrived at the ranch around 11 pm, it was quiet. I told my team to stay hidden, I would shout if I needed help. The front of the ranch was lit by one light. I saw crazy, then stepped into the light. "Wow, you got my message" he said. "GIVE ME MY WIFE" I shouted. "She is in the barn." He smirked. Something seemed off, but I didn't know what. He wasn't armed, he had nothing. I slowly creeped the barn door open, in the corner of my eye I saw crazy climbing on a roof. Seconds later the barn door burst open, and about 50 walkers came out. Crazy laughed, then shouted "Your wife is in that horde, and soon you will be aswell." He jumped down and ran into the woods. I screamed for my group, running towards the roof. They came but I told them not to shoot. I had no way to tell which one was my wife. I realized crazy's plan, to make ME kill my wife. I had no choice, it was either be eaten, or lose my wife forever. I pulled out my desert eagle, and started firing while I was crying. We had cleared the horde in no time, I cried through the whole thing. I went walker to walker, till I saw what was the walker of my
      wife. It had been shot in the head. On her ring finger, I saw our wedding ring. I took it off and put in pocket. I was crying, but it was time to head back. My wife was dead, and I had only one goal, to KILL crazy.
    • I stormed into bigspot furious. It was 3:00 am and everyone was asleep. I layed down on my sleeping bag and thought about what I had done. It tore me up, it really did. "I wish you were here" I muttered. Eventually I fell asleep. I awoke at 8:00, and told everyone what happened. It was wensday, the day when we had brainstormed places to get supplies. One of them pulled me aside. He said "I think I know where we can get guns and armor." I was intrigued, he continued "I used to work for the army, and we had a secret armory up in the mountains, it's full of guns, maybe even some juggernaut." I was quite intrested, but there was the matter of crazy. I couldn't let him run free, but we needed the supplies. I asked if he had the coordinates. "I have exact coordinates, I was a general." He said. I went against my best judgement, and let crazy live for another day. I tossed him a hand held gps, "Let's go." We left after telling the rest of the members, and clearing the small horde outside. According to the gps, it was a 3 hour drive away. The stupid thing must have been wrong because it took half that. We arrived at a small cave literally in the middle of nowhere. "Are you sure this is the right place?" I asked. "As sure as I am human." He said. We crept inside, you could hear the water dripping from the roof of the cave. He lead me to what appeared to be a dead end. He pulled one of the rock formations, which turned out to be a lever. Small area of the bottom of the cave slid off, revealing a hidden vault. I took out my gun, and ****ed it. We had to be ready to shoot kill. We climbed the ladder inside, but there was no one there. I walked down the hallway, till I came to a door labeled "Armory." I opened it to find a small army's worth of guns, armor, and ammunition. I was overjoyed, this was the best thing that happened to me so far. I walked around the room, until I saw something that seemed unreal, a full set of juggernaut. This made the whole trip worth it. I called the other person in, he was very happy with we found. We were taking count of the supplies, when we heard the vault door open.
    • The army:
      It wasn't long before we heard even more foot steps. It sounded to be about 10 people. "I thought you said this place was abandoned" I whispered. "I thought it was" he said. "Well General Caz It appears you were wrong." I said. We heard voices, one of them said "Something is up, our stuff was moved around." Another one shouted "IF YOU ARE STILL HERE COME OUT, WITH YOUR HANDS UP." I chuckled, like I'm gonna listen to them. I whispered to caz "What are we going to do, we can't fight our way through." Caz simply gestured to the juggernaut armor, and a RPG they had. "I like where this is going." I said. The footsteps were getting louder, they were searching rooms. I managed to get the juggernaut on before they came. I picked up the RPG, they were about 2 rooms away. I rushed out the door and screamed "NOBODY MOVE OR YOU WILL BE BLASTED TO BITS." One of the men shouted "WHAT THE HELL." Then pulled out his gun. "DROP YOUR WEAPONS." I screamed. They dropped them immediately. Caz stepped out of the room now, and collected them. One of the people seemed to recognize him, they said "Caz what are you doing?" Caz looked up, he must have recognized some of the people. "Wait what...? I thought you guys had died!" One of them responded "No we are alive, but barely." Caz turned and said to me "This is my group of soldiers, we were on a supply run when we got overrun by a horde of walkers. I had to leave, I thought they all died." "Caz who is this?" One of them asked. I replied, "I'm his group leader, Drew." Caz pulled me aside, "We could have them join the group, they have army training, and there is a pilot amongst them. I was intrigued, we did need more members. I nodded my head in approval. Caz spoke up "Guys how would you like to join my new group?" They hastily agreed to join. I told them, "Pick up your weapons, but don't try anything funny." Caz explained that we were gonna move all the supplies to main base. They didn't seem to care either way. We started loaded things at about 11 pm, and we finished loading at 7 am the next morning. They somehow managed to not see our truck. We were about to leave when we heard a distress signal from bigspot, they were being overrun. We had to get back there, fast.
    • Something was up, there is NO walkers in Atlanta. We kept on driving, still nothing. Then I heard it, it was an extremely loud sound coming from the direction of bigspot. I gulped, for once I was actually nervous about walkers. We were almost to bigspot, the sound kept getting louder and louder. Then I saw "The Horde." It was HUGE! It seemed like every walker in Atlanta was here, then it hit me. The loud sound attracted the walkers. It was madness, one walker after another came to the fence. The group shot them the best they could, but there was so many. We couldn't shoot through them, so I came up with a plan. I would find where the noise was coming from, and stop it. Then someone else would jumpstart one of the trucks out front and lure the walkers back to Atlanta. The only problem was who would drive the truck. I asked the group of 10 in the back, no one volunteered. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder, it was Caz. I asked if he was sure, and he just nodded his head. I told the 10 in the back the plan, they would provide cover fire. Now it was time to execute the plan. I shouted "Three.... Two.... One...." I burst out of the truck, and pulled out my the RPG I had. I started shooting, as I ran into another building. It was the one right across the street from bigspot. I could hear the walkers pounding on the doors, I had to act fast. The walkers had already pilled up in front of the door, and the place was empty. I couldn't shoot through them, the roof was my only choice. I climbed the ladder leading to the roof, and saw the long drop the awaited me. Tuck and roll I thought to myself. I jumped off, and immediately after I felt immense pain up my left leg. I wasn't sure what was wrong, but I didn't care. I kept walking, each step with my leg was like walking on hot coals. I made it into the next building, still nothing. It was time to enter the third and the last building, a Waffle House. I entered the run down place, the noise kept getting louder. I saw the register and opened it. There it was, some sort of "device." I picked it up, I was about to smash it when I realized Caz could use this. Seconds later I noticed a piece of paper under it, it read "Hey whoever reads this, I hope you like my little device. Anyways you can thank Drew for this horde, anyways have fun dying, sincerely Crazy. He really had it coming now, but I had more important things to worry about. I painfully walked out of the building, and saw Caz waiting in a truck. I rushed over to him as fast as I could, I cleared some of the horde, but I didn't want my RPG to blow up something. When I made I t over there, half the horde was following me. "Are you sure you want to do this." I asked. He once again nodded. I set the device in the seat to his left. "Drive to Atlanta." I said.
      I limped my way over to where the 10 people were firing. Caz slowly drove away, and sure enough most of the horde followed. It was about 2 hours before the main horde was gone. We shot the few stragglers that were left. I brought the new members inside, and introduced them. I had not slept for 2 days strait, and I was extremely tired. I layed down on my sleeping bag to think, but minutes later I fell asleep.

Last edited:

drewey09

Champion
    drewey09
    drewey09 drewey09
    My leg:
    I awoke to a stinging pain on my left leg. That roof really messed me up. I waked over to Doctor Ronald. He took a good look at it, then said "Broken." "Figures" I said. This was not the time to have a broken leg though. It was the middle of the freaking apocalypse. Doctor Ronald fitted a splint around my leg. If ww didn't have him, our wounds would be severe. I could limp, but I was in no condition to do anything important. Great, stuck on rations duty. It had been a few hours, and Caz still hasnt returned. Atlanta is only an hours drive away. Either he is really taking his time, or something happened. I pulled out the note crazy left and read it a second time. I tore it to shreds. I hated crazy, I wanted him dead. I could be hunting for him, if it wasn't for this stupid leg of mine. For now, all I could do is count cans, and wait.

drewey09

Champion
    drewey09
    drewey09 drewey09
    The raiders return:
    It was 12 pm, I was still counting cans, when I heard cars pull up out front. I limped towards the window, hoping it was Caz. It wasn't. I notified the others members. One of the mystery men stepped out of the car. I recognized the face. It was one of the raiders from berxely. I smirked, it was time for round two. This time, they wouldn't get away so easily. I put on some riot gear. (I couldn't wear my juggernaut because of my leg.) They raiders came on the wrong day, every member was here. I walked out front, and shouted "So your back for more." They obviously didn't recognize me, but I didn't care. I fired a warning shot, then they started shooting. I called the other group members out. I saw the look on one of the raiders faces, it was pure fear. The leader with juggernaut came out. He was MY target. I pulled out my Desert eagle and started shooting. We were under heavy fire, but they were as well. We also had one thig they didn't, two snipers armed with Barret .50 Cals. The group had gotten bigger since we last saw them. We had killed about 4 of their members, and injured another 3. But they took a toll on us aswell, they wounded 5 people. They obviously weren't going to quit easily. I told everyone to direct their fire to the leader. Sure enough, he went down almost instantly. The raiders looked scared now, they were loosing people, fast. It wasn't long before there was only three left. They ran to their car. I shouted "throw the grenades." They were panicked. They were trying to get away, but it was to late. The grenades went off seconds after, and It killed them. By the end of the fight, we had a total of 6 people wounded with a few minor wounds. Their raid was a fail, and our defense was a success.

Last edited:

drewey09

Champion
    drewey09
    drewey09 drewey09
    Let me know if you guys are enjoying Drew's story! Also let me know if you want a character named after you!

drewey09

Champion
    drewey09
    drewey09 drewey09
    Putting this at the top those who haven't read it. Let me know if you would like to see more but I most likely won't write more unless alot of people want to see more.

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    I feel like a lot of them are rushed a little..

In the first one, how would you simply just learn that day an apocalypse happened..?

There's news and the media. You would know weeks in advance.