• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Captain_xWolf

Mythical
    Captain_Furno
    Captain_Furno Captain_Furno
    It's become a thing, apparently. Those high ranked, rich, good for nothing people that decide to waste their time throwing molotov bottles and grenades at role players to irritate or annoy them. From what I'm guessing, they're doing it to "kill all rpers" or to tell them to "go to another server." So, I decided to help those whom are helpless and save them from the irritation. I modified the Mining Dead texture pack so that you will no longer see nor hear the explosions of the grenade or molotov bottles. Hopefully, this will help the role players out there that know what I am talking about. Here is the link to the file. All you have to do is open the link HERE which will take you to a Google Drive file. At the top, there should be a download option. Download it and place it in your resource pack folder. If any of you have and questions or troubles, please notify me or comment below.

- Captain Wolf

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    Just as well, this might do one or two of things:

1. Make some PvPers get an advantage with explosi... oh wait. You can change resource packs in-game. *facepalm*

2. Keep roleplayers from quitting a server that needs life! (I didn't want to accept havoc was dying, but I guess you've got to learn)

Captain_xWolf

Mythical
    Captain_Furno
    Captain_Furno Captain_Furno
    If someone thinks that they are being bullied in a video game and cannot ignore or turn it off, it is literally natural selection.

You are forgetting another “selection.” YOU need to Stop! I created this thread to aid those who unjustly suffer from this type of bullying from the likes of you and not for you to go on another “rant.” I’m asking you politely to leave this thread now because you are of no help to this server whatsoever and obviously you cannot handle what is being said here.

Bulleteater

Bulleteater
    Bulleteater Bulleteater
    You are forgetting another “selection.” YOU need to Stop! I created this thread to aid those who unjustly suffer from this type of bullying from the likes of you and not for you to go on another “rant.” I’m asking you politely to leave this thread now because you are of no help to this server whatsoever and obviously you cannot handle what is being said here.
    Yove thrives off of stroking himself off, don’t worry

Yove

Mythical
    Yove
    Yove Yove

Literally no one cares lol

Yove

Mythical
    Yove
    Yove Yove
    This is why you’re a laughingstock, you ****ing moron.

This is an alt. Your only defense to actual criticism is to call them a roleplayer.

You are tiny, worthless garbage and people like you are the reason this server has fallen.

You are garbage.

You are the only one making a big deal out of this, please relax, it is a block game, no need to have a mental breakdown on the forums.

MichaelSteve

Mythical
    MichaelSteve
    MichaelSteve MichaelSteve
    You are the only one making a big deal out of this, please relax, it is a block game, no need to have a mental breakdown on the forums.
    Ahh man, relax. It’s just a block game. No need to get upset because I’m being a bully and harassing you on a video game. Ohh, and being a jerk because that’s the only place I can do it and get away with it. Btw did I tell you how I love to be a troll and do nothing productive? Ahh man, it’s jsut a block game. I can ruin people’s lives here.

-Yove 2018

Status
    Not open for further replies.