• IP Copied!
  • EULA Perms for current donors?

Yoiji

Mythical
    Yoiji
    Yoiji Yoiji
    It is said that when EULA comes out, anyone that has a rank currently will be able to keep the perms of that P2W that they paid for. Now, it is said that Jugg will only be available through leveling up and voting and that crates were being taken. Does this mean that we donors keep our perms but loose that monthly bonus crate? Because I mostly bought this rank to get that chance of jugg in the monthly bonus. Also, if we do keep our monthly bonus will you guys make it that the monthly bonus won't have jugg? Because the whole point of the monthly bonus was that chance of jugg. It is not made clear on that EULA post about the month bonus so please respond with any questions.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    It is said that when EULA comes out, anyone that has a rank currently will be able to keep the perms of that P2W that they paid for. Now, it is said that Jugg will only be available through leveling up and voting and that crates were being taken. Does this mean that we donors keep our perms but loose that monthly bonus crate? Because I mostly bought this rank to get that chance of jugg in the monthly bonus. Also, if we do keep our monthly bonus will you guys make it that the monthly bonus won't have jugg? Because the whole point of the monthly bonus was that chance of jugg. It is not made clear on that EULA post about the month bonus so please respond with any questions.
    All of this is answered in the "EULA Update" post. Can you people not read??

Sorry for the sarcastic reply, but seriously. Take some time to go through the thread. All of your questions are answered there, along with the #faq in our Discord.

general2673

Mythical
    general2673
    general2673 general2673

The new ranks will have their own perks and will be completely separate from the current rank system. come may 13th any of our current ranks will not be attainable, instead they will be replaced with new ranks. infinite will not be acquirable in any way except crates. on may 13th the people with the current shops ranks will be given a new tag in front of their name, unattainable in any future way. If u are mythical, or any rank currently, the update will not affect, youre commands, money, stats, crates, walker kill bonus, vaults nor any other aspect of the rank that u possess before may 13th. I cannot explain it more plainly than that, though feel free to respond with a question i may have missed.

-general2673

Kendrq

Famous
    Kendrq
    Kendrq Kendrq
    Does this mean that we donors keep our perms but loose that monthly bonus crate?
    The answer to this specific question is no. Donors won't lose their monthly bonuses.
    Crates are not being taken away whatsoever, you just won't be able to purchase them with irl money through shops.

Snakefangs2004

Mythical
    Snakefangs2004
    Snakefangs2004 Snakefangs2004
    To wrap it up you will not loose anything you have with your rank it would be like nothing ever happened to your rank we are just taking out all the thing in the shop and putting them with the new eula things.

Yoiji

Mythical
    Yoiji
    Yoiji Yoiji
    All of this is answered in the "EULA Update" post. Can you people not read??

Sorry for the sarcastic reply, but seriously. Take some time to go through the thread. All of your questions are answered there, along with the #faq in our Discord.
    BRO IM ASKING THIS BECAUSE IT WASN'T MENTIONED IN THE EULA UPDATE!

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    you need to chill he's asking a question stop being salty to others on minecraft especially when u were staff who r looked up to on the server when they have a question
    Oh please, lay off. I said that when I WAS a staff member, so what difference does it make? It really seems as if some people here are illiterate. And I will throw as much shade as I want. The Old Cat is coming back... with fire.

Kendrq

Famous
    Kendrq
    Kendrq Kendrq
    Drop the bickering and immaturity, please. This thread is about the EULA update, not a place for you to come back with "fire" as the "Old Cat". Keep the conversation relevant or move elsewhere. That goes for both of you. @Cat_Squirrel_Inc @twd_maggie