• IP Copied!
  • Exposing Urzo for hacks (Video Proof)

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    I know this isn't the place to report people, but tickets take so long to get answered. My appeal from like a week ago hasn't been read, so I'm just going to post this here for all to see. I cant belive a rank would hack lol

Knightas

Legend
    Knightas
    Knightas Knightas
    I know this isn't the place to report people, but tickets take so long to get answered. My appeal from like a week ago hasn't been read, so I'm just going to post this here for all to see. I cant belive a rank would hack lol
    I don't know if that was hacking it looked like he had a knock back 2 sword, and maybe skilled pvp.......but idk it's up to the staffs, also please do not post videos of hackers, it like you are exposing them, you are pretty much humiliating that player and it is not polite to do that.

Knightas

Legend
    Knightas
    Knightas Knightas
    Also you abused a glitch to save your gear by warping back to your island in mid fall.

Knightas

Legend
    Knightas
    Knightas Knightas
    There was no way that was legit. But yes, don't "expose" people, call people out, etc. It isn't kind, and even if you despise someone very much, try to treat them with kindness and respect, because they and others may be inspired to do the same to you. It also creates a more positive image for the server.
    I know he had a knock back 2 sword for sure.