• No

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

SpookyDrOfOrigin

Mythical
    SpookyDrOfOrigin
    SpookyDrOfOrigin SpookyDrOfOrigin
    THIS THREAD DOES NOT CONTAIN INFO ABOUT THE BIGFOOT GAME ITS SELF, READ MY EARLIER POSTED THREADS FOR THAT INFO, THIS POST IS EXTRA LORE/INFO OF MY BIGFOOT CHARACTER ON TMD-3

AFTER READING THIS, IF YOU DO NOT KNOW ABOUT THE BIGFOOT GAME AND YOU ARE INTERESTED, AFTER READING THIS, CLICK LINK BELOW

https://havocmc.net/threads/final-bigfoot-post-all-tips-all-info-all-answers-to-questions.724/

For Extra help In mood or vibe while reading this, Click link Below for music going with Vibe:

The Elusive and mysterious Bigfoot player creature/specimen has recently become well known on TMD-3, The creature is known to be friendly unless provolked in a large way, It mainly does not feed, It lives off of the commands /feed, /thirst, /needs, Etc. Reports of the creature have resulted in hot spots to see him to be The Following Places
    -Trees around the front gate of alexandria
    -Trees on the left side of prison
    -The high way leading out of atlanta, into the woodbury/prison area
    -The mountain at the corner of the map

The Creature is hunted, But not hurt, in return for rewards of ingame currency or high level weapons or gear, The creature often kills animals it finds but almost never eats the meats they give off, It often bears no armor at all but is always armed with some type of gun.

First Reports of the player go back to about 2-3 Months ago, In the trees behind the hilltop mansion, Wearing zombie flesh and holding a long wooden stick as a weapon. Some believe the creature long ago, in a more human form, Used to be Doctor__Zac, TIE__Pilot, and Tinker_Sora. The creature in global chat some times speaks of the acient things its seen on the server long ago, Earliest thing it remember is when C.D.C Was only just 1 Room, and the weapons were hardly 3D

The creature often wanders the large forrests of the TMD Map, Often crossing some of the spots Listed Above, Creature is not violent or un-friendly tords humans.

Class: Ape
    Friendly: Yes
    Intelegent/Living Thing: Yes

Bigfoot is a player very very rare to experience first hand ingame, Seeing him in the following places are extremely rare
    -Shore Line
    -Open fields with no tree's
    -Safezones

Thank you for reading this, May your hunt for him be lucky, and if your not hunting for him, Have a good day

Last edited:

Redbommer

Mythical
    Redbommer
    Redbommer Redbommer
    i saw him leave berx from behind once, i found him got 10k (before i had a rank) and told people he went in a diffrent direction