Do you currently love this story?

• Yes, I love the story so far!

• No, I don't love this story so far!

Results are only viewable after voting.

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    Let's take a break from all the drama that's been going on and have a good 'ol fashioned story time.

Thanks @Cat_Squirrel_Inc for the idea!!! ;)

RULES:
    -Each person must continue the story from the last person's post
    (i.e. Person #1: Once upon a time... Person #2: There was a boy who...)
    -It must be appropriate
    -Don't end the story! I will end this story when everyone chooses/selects "No, I don't love this story."!
    -Have fun!
    -You can only add one word when you add to the story.
    -Don't make two posts in a row!
    - No commenting!!!
    I'll start!;)

Start: There...
    (Next person continue!)

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    There was a ******* elephant......

Who was offended by Mineblaster's illegal actions, so he called the police and had him detained. Story over. Mic drop. Boom.

Diligen

Titan
    HooverVC
    HooverVC HooverVC
    If it means keeping the sanctity and validity of my intellectual content.... yes >:3
    You are the most annoying person on this entire forum. You think you're relevent because you were some random helper that nobody cared ab lmao. Grow up. You didn't come up with this idea. You don't need to go around ruining other peoples threads because you're so upset with your petty life. Let the man create a thread. He even credited you, which he didn't even have to do. This is something called a "one word story". You didn't create this, nor did you create your "intellectual content". You irritate the hell out of me.
    Grow.
    Up.

Also, my word is LOVED.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    You are the most annoying person on this entire forum. You think you're relevent because you were some random helper that nobody cared ab lmao. Grow up. You didn't come up with this idea. You don't need to go around ruining other peoples threads because you're so upset with your petty life. Let the man create a thread. He even credited you, which he didn't even have to do. This is something called a "one word story". You didn't create this, nor did you create your "intellectual content". You irritate the hell out of me.
    Grow.
    Up.

Also, my word is LOVED.
    Oh my goodness you're just as annoying. Lol none of you on this forums can take a joke. "intellectual content" <-- a joke. "upset with your petty life" <-- assumptions are the downfall of many ;)
    normies.
    Please don't ruin this story...
    *Megalovania intensifies*