• IP Copied!
  • Farewell for now, HavocMC.

JewishBagel

Famous
    JewishBagel
    JewishBagel JewishBagel
    Never thought I would be making this note without prior goodbyes, but the world does not work in your favor always. As you all might have noticed the last few days, I haven’t been around at all. Well, due to extreme factors in my life and where I am trying to go, I’ve had to step down from HavocMC Network completely. No, this is not a joke; I wouldn’t make it go into this much to be just a joke. I see a lot of people wondering where I went, so might as well start here and not disappear as a ghost.

For the past 21 months, I’ve let Havoc be my home, and everyone in it (disrespectful or not) has showed passion to this server to some extent. I would like to thank each and every one of you for making this dream, a server that was steadily 50-75 people when I became helper to breaking 1000 people online during the weekends and a steady 600 during weekdays, into a reality for the staff team. I’ve been through a lot on and off the server, and I will remember my time here. I may not be around anymore, as life runs its course and certain things you get a little old for. I might show back up, I’m not sure what life has ahead for me.

There will be a few people highlighted, but many will just be grouped together. If I do not specifically identify you, do not think that means I do not care for you, I just might not have got to know you that much.

To the helpers (new and old), DO NOT let anyone think you’re worthless on that staff team. Stand your ground. I know it can be hard, not having as many powers as you would like, stuck only moderating, but do your best because rewards come to those that shine. I respect you and congratulate you for making a through probably a grueling task of getting on the team.

To the Junior Mods, I’m proud of each of you. You guys make this server stay up, a lot of you I see work and I never get to appreciate you. So thank you for everything you do for this server.

Senior Mods, I’ll speak about you each individually in a minute, same with Admins.

To the Owners, thank you for making this server great. I see all the hard work you put into everything and I couldn’t be more proud to have assisted you three into making this server stay alive where it is now.

PeachDAboss, congratulations newly spawned Senior Mod. You deserved it the most. I saw some people scared of it, but I was glad for the entire time I saw you on the staff team, I respect you as a friend and hope to see you do well.

UnknownMelody, the Aussie that I rarely see but still does an amazing job at keeping everything together without even WANTING a thank you. I thank you for all your work.

Introversions, Even though you do not really talk much in my opinion, you have a non-biased opinion most the time, and I respect that.

Katitude, certain things I cannot really discuss because logic, but if you’d like to know them skype message me. We seemed to click well as staff members and I thank you for keeping it all together as well.

To those few that I played with a lot that were staff, UIGaming, Mackie, Strike, I thank you for all you’ve done for the server, all the laughs we’ve shared.

And finally, because he was there from the start…

To NHFLX, my partner from the get-go, basically getting approved around the same time and running our course together. Yeah, there were some tough times, and some days I wanted to drive my Minecraft fist into your skull, but I still believe we’ll be partners forever. Thank you for your hospitality and thank you for bringing a part of me out there further than it was before.

I want to thank you all. I do not care if you hate me, love me, judge me, or any of that ****. I respect you all for coming on the server. I hope it gives you some life that you may or may not have on the outside. I may have seemed tough a lot, but I’m pure at heart. I love you all. Like I said, I don’t know if I’ll be back. Thank you for it all, HavocMC community. I love you guys. ‘Til next time.

-JewishBagel

Incineration

Mythical
    Incineration
    Incineration Incineration
    Man. I haven't been staff for that long, and haven't developed a full relationship with you Jewish. Yet this pains me that you are leaving. I hope life goes will for you, and we can meet again soon!

-Wild

Last edited:
    CrazyDutchBoy
    CrazyDutchBoy CrazyDutchBoy
    Damnn. Sad to see you leaving. Resigned or demoted it's always sad to see a member of our little family leave. But as you said live is crazy. I hope to see you back on the server oneday and hope all goes well for you! I wish you the best of luck.

~Eric

BenSmart112

Mythical
    BenSmart112
    BenSmart112 BenSmart112
    You've been awesome for the server. Thanks for the good times, and thanks for putting up with our collective craps. It's a shame to see you go, and it feels so fake but so real at the same time. Seeya, Yiddisher-Kop.

Knightas

Legend
    Knightas
    Knightas Knightas
    Never thought I would be making this note without prior goodbyes, but the world does not work in your favor always. As you all might have noticed the last few days, I haven’t been around at all. Well, due to extreme factors in my life and where I am trying to go, I’ve had to step down from HavocMC Network completely. No, this is not a joke; I wouldn’t make it go into this much to be just a joke. I see a lot of people wondering where I went, so might as well start here and not disappear as a ghost.

For the past 21 months, I’ve let Havoc be my home, and everyone in it (disrespectful or not) has showed passion to this server to some extent. I would like to thank each and every one of you for making this dream, a server that was steadily 50-75 people when I became helper to breaking 1000 people online during the weekends and a steady 600 during weekdays, into a reality for the staff team. I’ve been through a lot on and off the server, and I will remember my time here. I may not be around anymore, as life runs its course and certain things you get a little old for. I might show back up, I’m not sure what life has ahead for me.

There will be a few people highlighted, but many will just be grouped together. If I do not specifically identify you, do not think that means I do not care for you, I just might not have got to know you that much.

To the helpers (new and old), DO NOT let anyone think you’re worthless on that staff team. Stand your ground. I know it can be hard, not having as many powers as you would like, stuck only moderating, but do your best because rewards come to those that shine. I respect you and congratulate you for making a through probably a grueling task of getting on the team.

To the Junior Mods, I’m proud of each of you. You guys make this server stay up, a lot of you I see work and I never get to appreciate you. So thank you for everything you do for this server.

Senior Mods, I’ll speak about you each individually in a minute, same with Admins.

To the Owners, thank you for making this server great. I see all the hard work you put into everything and I couldn’t be more proud to have assisted you three into making this server stay alive where it is now.

PeachDAboss, congratulations newly spawned Senior Mod. You deserved it the most. I saw some people scared of it, but I was glad for the entire time I saw you on the staff team, I respect you as a friend and hope to see you do well.

UnknownMelody, the Aussie that I rarely see but still does an amazing job at keeping everything together without even WANTING a thank you. I thank you for all your work.

Introversions, Even though you do not really talk much in my opinion, you have a non-biased opinion most the time, and I respect that.

Katitude, certain things I cannot really discuss because logic, but if you’d like to know them skype message me. We seemed to click well as staff members and I thank you for keeping it all together as well.

To those few that I played with a lot that were staff, UIGaming, Mackie, Strike, I thank you for all you’ve done for the server, all the laughs we’ve shared.

To NHFLX, my partner from the get-go, basically getting approved around the same time and running our course together. Yeah, there were some tough times, and some days I wanted to drive my Minecraft fist into your skull, but I still believe we’ll be partners forever. Thank you for your hospitality and thank you for bringing a part of me out there further than it was before.

I want to thank you all. I do not care if you hate me, love me, judge me, or any of that ****. I respect you all for coming on the server. I hope it gives you some life that you may or may not have on the outside. I may have seemed tough a lot, but I’m pure at heart. I love you all. Like I said, I don’t know if I’ll be back. Thank you for it all, HavocMC community. I love you guys. ‘Til next time.

-JewishBagel
    Till we see each other again @JewishBagel

UIGaming

Mythical
    UIGaming
    UIGaming UIGaming

-JewishBagel

I would never take back all the fun times I had with you. Some have called you the most abusive and that is okay as I enjoyed your humour and presence. Thank you so much Jewish! My little bag-el :)

Jahango

Mythical
    Jahango
    Jahango Jahango
    sorry to see you go, no matter how many times you've threatened to mute me, You'll be missed.

Wavy_Buster

Mythical
    Wavy_Buster
    Wavy_Buster Wavy_Buster
    Although we don't know each other quite well, good luck in the future, Bagel. You will, and forever will be missed by the HavocMC community.

Shallowing

Mythical
    Shallowing
    Shallowing Shallowing
    I know I may not have gotten to know you well but I've got to see a little bit of your humor shown on tmd-3 a couple times before I was helper and before I even stepped foot in pvp :p. I will say that was pretty funny even though you almost killed some of us... or you did kill us XD. Sad to see you go, I hope to see you soon :p

~Misty

iViper

Titan
    iViper
    iViper iViper
    My joke man.. Am I the only one crying and want to give Bagel about 9999 roses? This makes me really sad and I hope that I can make you proud if ill ever get staff or builder or something to make the server better. I miss you.

Look at the video.

BenSmart112

Mythical
    BenSmart112
    BenSmart112 BenSmart112
    So many of the good players are leaving, it's sad.
    I suppose the aggressive new players and the returning but still aggressive old players don't really help.

1l3ohg
    https://imgflip.com/i/1l3ohg

unnamed2.png

Come back sometime, Yiddisherkop.

GiveMeWafflezz

Mythical
    BattleHeist
    BattleHeist BattleHeist
    I know we wasn't the greatest of friends but you will always be remembered as a great admin Jewish, sad to see you go and you will be missed on Havoc good luck in life.

MentalFatality

JewishBagel I remember you from The Mining Dead until it turned into HavocMC. JewishBagel I will always be on your side I hope you do come back one. Love Harambae