• IP Copied!
  • Features for Consideration

A_sian

ARMOR

First of all, this game is somehow ruined by the armor set of “Juggernaut”, which has the greatest protection armor in games --- the high-end armor. For those who are new to this server, Juggernaut armors are armors that can only be obtained by voting crate and player ranks, so it means get ready to be ***-whooped by those people who have multiple sets of Juggernaut Armors. Moreover, there are way too few armor types, there should be armor sets that can inflict bonuses and some disadvantages. Furthermore, there should be accessories that provide benefits as well, such as an amulet that make a player have less chance from getting bit from a walker.

ECONOMY

Second, the infinite money is a real issue as well, people who have the infinite money simply ruins the purpose of scavenge; it turned this server from post-apocalypse server into GTA 5. And from the infinite money, we can spot another issue of scavenging.

SCAVENGE

As I mentioned about scavenging, people are constantly scavenging, and most of the items end up being thrown on the street to be cleared by the system. If the items are able to be salvaged, then it will make it way more useful than before. People can use the items they scavenge to improvise armors and weapons, which brings more creativity into the games.

mrsteve_0914

mrsteve_0914
    mrsteve_0914 mrsteve_0914
    A_sian, I like your thoughts also I agree with DDENGAR which nickk said that there will be a barebones server for people who don't want infinite money and stuff...