• IP Copied!
  • FIX Pains

Jahango

Mythical
    Jahango
    Jahango Jahango
    I'm making this post because something needs to be done, and i'm not just making this because it fits my "gamestyle" it will help everyone, and the only people disagreeing will be the people with very high CPS or macros etc.

Pains on TMD are way too broken at this moment, they are nothing like the old pains. You can heal yourself to full health in less than a second, guns don't kill people with half jugg or full jugg, doesn't matter how many shots you hit in a row because they still survive. Pains on "exos" are just like the old pains, you can have an autoclicker set to 1000 and one set to 20 and they will both go the same speed, and you will still die to 10 shots in a row with a barret or even just by getting katana'd.

The reason players quit is because of this trash... what noob wants to join a server and shoot all his guns into a full jugg and not be able to kill him no matter what he tries? It's extremely unfair when a noob joins the server they should have a chance to show their skill... but they can't when they don't have jugg and pains and there is no other way to get it because their guns or katana won't do any damage to anyone in juggernaut, this also causes new players to quit because they will find no teams that will let them in because they have trash cps or no jugg. I remember when I first joined the server I would go to a jugg war and it was actually about skill not just who tanks more... Guns could kill people back then, no matter who the player and their CPS, you guys have started focusing pains on "Tanking" and "CPS" but Tanking should actually be focused more on your ability to strafe shots and hits not just standing in a corner taking all damage in. If any players say they will "quit" if pains get fixed then they aren't loyal players and we don't need them, I can easily get people to take their spots in an instant, no ones irreplaceable (except me).

Here is a Video of a player (FatAnimal) "TANKING" almost 3 whole clips of Golden barret (supposedly the best gun in the game) with 7 CPS and in full jugg, and after him tanking all that we had our friend with a high CPS tank almost 2 clips in a row with a Golden barret in half jugg... so if this isn't broken then just remove guns or something like wtf.

FatAnimall

Mythical
    FatAnimal
    FatAnimal FatAnimal
    #fatanimals godly recording skills omg wow amazing 11/10 yes pls fix pains or the server will die and u will have some nerds that can click 999999 cps as ur last ppl ya ya ya thx.

#Cactus4Life

anthsny

Youtuber
    anthsny
    anthsny anthsny
    I'm making this post because something needs to be done, and i'm not just making this because it fits my "gamestyle" it will help everyone, and the only people disagreeing will be the people with very high CPS or macros etc.

Pains on TMD are way too broken at this moment, they are nothing like the old pains. You can heal yourself to full health in less than a second, guns don't kill people with half jugg or full jugg, doesn't matter how many shots you hit in a row because they still survive. Pains on "exos" are just like the old pains, you can have an autoclicker set to 1000 and one set to 20 and they will both go the same speed, and you will still die to 10 shots in a row with a barret or even just by getting katana'd.

The reason players quit is because of this trash... what noob wants to join a server and shoot all his guns into a full jugg and not be able to kill him no matter what he tries? It's extremely unfair when a noob joins the server they should have a chance to show their skill... but they can't when they don't have jugg and pains and there is no other way to get it because their guns or katana won't do any damage to anyone in juggernaut, this also causes new players to quit because they will find no teams that will let them in because they have trash cps or no jugg. I remember when I first joined the server I would go to a jugg war and it was actually about skill not just who tanks more... Guns could kill people back then, no matter who the player and their CPS, you guys have started focusing pains on "Tanking" and "CPS" but Tanking should actually be focused more on your ability to strafe shots and hits not just standing in a corner taking all damage in. If any players say they will "quit" if pains get fixed then they aren't loyal players and we don't need them, I can easily get people to take their spots in an instant, no ones irreplaceable (except me).

Here is a Video of a player (FatAnimal) "TANKING" almost 3 whole clips of Golden barret (supposedly the best gun in the game) with 7 CPS and in full jugg, and after him tanking all that we had our friend with a high CPS tank almost 2 clips in a row with a Golden barret in half jugg... so if this isn't broken then just remove guns or something like wtf.
    FIX IT PLZ!! ITS NEEDED

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    I mentioned this before, but Amen...get rid of the pains or make medical items more time consuming to use

SomeDumbCat

Everyone thinks I'm only good because I have good aim on katana and on high cps but I used to be pretty good with guns and I have strayed away from that with the spas not doing any damage and Barret not killing anyone. I used to be good with guns and would love TMD to go back to 1.8. #BringBackOGTMD

BenGermann

Mythical
    BenGermann
    BenGermann BenGermann
    I’m hoping we have the old 1.8 painkiller code string stored away because if not this is going to be a pain ._.

Kakreth

I’m hoping we have the old 1.8 painkiller code string stored away because if not this is going to be a pain ._.
    yeah exo has your pains from just after you moved from the og map, they were good back then so if you have those, implement them, if not ask exo or some shwazar like that

BenGermann

Mythical
    BenGermann
    BenGermann BenGermann
    yeah exo has your pains from just after you moved from the og map, they were good back then so if you have those, implement them, if not ask exo or some shwazar like that
    1.8 pains were one painkiller every 0.1 seconds. If that’s what people want we’ll change it to that.

Kakreth

1.8 pains were one painkiller every 0.1 seconds. If that’s what people want we’ll change it to that.
    yes, the old pains were slower but consistent, none of this fast pains then going really slow bs lol, also the new spas is definitely better in my opinion, not 100% sure how it will fair in a big war yet though