• IP Copied!
  • FIX THE ANTI CHEAT

MangledFury

Mythical
    MangledFury
    MangledFury MangledFury
    I get killed by a speed hacker legitimately every day, I am sick of it, there is never any staff on higher than Helpers, so they roam around Atlanta on there one, killing people. I have lost so many jugg sets from hackers, I've had enough, it wouldn't be half as bad if we got our jugg back but we don't, it's a waste of my time and money. The server is completely ruined and overrun by hackers, it's a daily occurrence, I refuse to play until this is fixed. Period.

Also, get better helpers, they literally don't do anything. They don't help AT ALL.

chazzer636

Mythical
    chazzer636
    chazzer636 chazzer636
    Over the past 4 days, I've been killed in full Jugg by 3 hackers. Each of these times I have not received anything back and the hackers remain. They don't get banned quick enough so kill you more times.
    Also, I'm on daily. Make me Helper :D Jokes (You can if you want)
    I think helpers should be able to at least kick or temp ban players that are obviously hacking.

Risen_God

The worst part of the anti-cheat is that it kicked legit players to the hub instead of kicking these hackers to the hub. I've been on ladders before and I've been kicked for just being on a ladder, if I'm fighting I get kicked sometimes. This needs to be fixed.

StarShooter8881

I get killed by a speed hacker legitimately every day, I am sick of it, there is never any staff on higher than Helpers, so they roam around Atlanta on there one, killing people. I have lost so many jugg sets from hackers, I've had enough, it wouldn't be half as bad if we got our jugg back but we don't, it's a waste of my time and money. The server is completely ruined and overrun by hackers, it's a daily occurrence, I refuse to play until this is fixed. Period.

Also, get better helpers, they literally don't do anything. They don't help AT ALL.
    Only helpers that help is Katitude, and Simowne

MangledFury

Mythical
    MangledFury
    MangledFury MangledFury
    Over the past 4 days, I've been killed in full Jugg by 3 hackers. Each of these times I have not received anything back and the hackers remain. They don't get banned quick enough so kill you more times.
    Also, I'm on daily. Make me Helper :D Jokes (You can if you want)
    I think helpers should be able to at least kick or temp ban players that are obviously hacking.
    They can temp ban

MangledFury

Mythical
    MangledFury
    MangledFury MangledFury
    The worst part of the anti-cheat is that it kicked legit players to the hub instead of kicking these hackers to the hub. I've been on ladders before and I've been kicked for just being on a ladder, if I'm fighting I get kicked sometimes. This needs to be fixed.
    I know, it is horrible.

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    Thank you @_VC_
    I refuse to play until this is fixed. Period.

Oh? If that's the case then good luck with your channel getting any views. After all, about 95% of your subscribers subscribed for TMD videos. :p Also, the anti-cheat is being worked on and the Helpers do help, ask the kind players on the server who actually give us their full respect. ;)

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    Thank you @_VC_

Oh? If that's the case then good luck with your channel getting any views. After all, about 95% of your subscribers subscribed for TMD videos. :p Also, the anti-cheat is being worked on and the Helpers do help, ask the kind players on the server who actually give us their full respect. ;)
    They help alot :p
    I'm pretty sure Nick and IgnitingIce are working on a new improved custom Havoc anticheat primarily targeting speed hackers, at least that's what they were talking about in teamspeak the other night.
    Cool, but am I gonna be kicked for "speed hacks" when im in a vehicle...

Sarge4id

Titan
    Sarge4id
    Sarge4id Sarge4id
    Thank you @_VC_

Mangled I saw you on TMD-1 for a while after you made this post I believe. Or it could have been one of your clone minions running around. I still don't get that. Are these players mini-me's or are they devout followers of yours?

PolarDynasty

PolarDynasty
    PolarDynasty PolarDynasty
    Mangled I saw you on TMD-1 for a while after you made this post I believe. Or it could have been one of your clone minions running around. I still don't get that. Are these players mini-me's or are they devout followers of yours?
    Mangled is Mangled, he is rather odd person and we should not question his life. It would just lead to alot of long stories.

Sarge4id

Titan
    Sarge4id
    Sarge4id Sarge4id
    Either way. I got rid of all my jug and a weight was lifted off my shoulders. That stuff weighs a lot! I strictly use riot now. No more wasting money on armor that's going to end up in some hacker's inventory. No reason to get upset over dying. That jugg armor is a plague and I hope it gets nerfed or incinerated.