• IP Copied!
  • FIX THE SERVER.

Jahango

Mythical
    Jahango
    Jahango Jahango
    As you all may know, TMDO is broken af. When the reset happened all the old players from TMD-1 were kinda mad that the pains had a cooldown and we all begged for them to make it the same as before the reset, which the owners tried to make us all happy and created "TMDO-1" which was great but we quickly realised that it is way too OP! It's basically whoever has the higher CPS or whoever is better with Katana wins... why have guns if they DO NOT kill people? I will post a video at the end of this post showing how EASILY a player can tank anything. Before the reset it was PERFECT... everyone would die within a reasonable amount of shots.. but now.. it's a **** show and is honestly making a lot of people including me get bored of TMD / TMDO. People don't want to shoot someone 20 years until they run of pains to kill them. This also encourages people to start to Hack / Autoclick etc. Please FIX THIS. #MakeTMDGreatAgain

Example of how tanky players are:

Filthypride_

Mythical
    Filthypride_
    Filthypride_ Filthypride_
    You are aware an update is being released in the next couple days. 1.8 is coming back, I personally enjoyed that update the most when I was pvping. Thanks for the idea, but this thread is only to spread around to the 'O.G' players and cause hate to the server.

Taktix1

Smh what a hater! I won't tolerate this hate to my favorite server in the whole wide world. Please take this down and listen to this thicc mod for once...she knows what she's saying after all.

Sike naw tf where is the hate now Ima hate for bringing up a dumb point smfh

JSolo

Mythical
    JSolo
    JSolo JSolo
    K THE UPDATE IS ONLY UPDATING THE MAP AMD VERSION U CAN PLAY ON. one more thing HOW IS THERE HATE?!?

THE MAN IS STATING YAll NEED TO DO SOMTHING ABOUT THE PVP. THE MAN CLEARLY SAYS THAT WHERE TF DO YOU SEE HATE?!!!

SMFH

Last edited:

Taktix1

You are aware an update is being released in the next couple days. 1.8 is coming back, I personally enjoyed that update the most when I was pvping. Thanks for the idea, but this thread is only to spread around to the 'O.G' players and cause hate to the server.
    wheres the damn dislike button smfa

_Renesme

Titan
    _Renesme
    _Renesme _Renesme
    Seen as we don't know exactly what the new TMD Update will be doing, why don't we air on the side of optimism and hope that it's going to improve TMD.

'Progress is impossible without change and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything".

So instead of just saying we need change because everything's gone downhill, why don't we look at the things that did improve, or the ways to improve what we have now? Rather than saying "Bring back the good TMD Again" why don't we look at what made the "old" TMD good, and aim to suggest to have it incorporated into the latest TMD.

As staff (I'm sure most staff members will agree with me,) we want to work together with the community and the players to make Havoc a great community and one that has a great relationship with its staff team. It takes time, effort and dedication of staff, and builders to help to make the server what it is today. So we would appreciate cooperation with server updates, and instead of just criticism how about some well-built arguments as to what you believe staff and builders are doing "wrong".

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    Yes! It is so time for a change!

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    As you all may know, TMDO is broken af. When the reset happened all the old players from TMD-1 were kinda mad that the pains had a cooldown and we all begged for them to make it the same as before the reset, which the owners tried to make us all happy and created "TMDO-1" which was great but we quickly realised that it is way too OP! It's basically whoever has the higher CPS or whoever is better with Katana wins... why have guns if they DO NOT kill people? I will post a video at the end of this post showing how EASILY a player can tank anything. Before the reset it was PERFECT... everyone would die within a reasonable amount of shots.. but now.. it's a **** show and is honestly making a lot of people including me get bored of TMD / TMDO. People don't want to shoot someone 20 years until they run of pains to kill them. This also encourages people to start to Hack / Autoclick etc. Please FIX THIS. #MakeTMDGreatAgain

Example of how tanky players are:
    My opinion is that there should only be one tmd, the tmd with spam able pains and real inf. Just like pre reset. And if everyone says it isn't realistic, then you could make a tmd hardcore or something idk. But it was way better when players could make lots of money from selling pains, when everyone could bike pvp (In some cases), when auto clickers didn't ruin the game, ect

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    Seen as we don't know exactly what the new TMD Update will be doing, why don't we air on the side of optimism and hope that it's going to improve TMD.

'Progress is impossible without change and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything".

So instead of just saying we need change because everything's gone downhill, why don't we look at the things that did improve, or the ways to improve what we have now? Rather than saying "Bring back the good TMD Again" why don't we look at what made the "old" TMD good, and aim to suggest to have it incorporated into the latest TMD.

As staff (I'm sure most staff members will agree with me,) we want to work together with the community and the players to make Havoc a great community and one that has a great relationship with its staff team. It takes time, effort and dedication of staff, and builders to help to make the server what it is today. So we would appreciate cooperation with server updates, and instead of just criticism how about some well-built arguments as to what you believe staff and builders are doing "wrong".
    Ill tell ya what made the old tmd good. The old map, better wars, not broken vehicles, ect

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    K THE UPDATE IS ONLY UPDATING THE MAP AMD VERSION U CAN PLAY ON. one more thing HOW IS THERE HATE?!?

THE MAN IS STATING YAll NEED TO DO SOMTHING ABOUT THE PVP. THE MAN CLEARLY SAYS THAT WHERE TF DO YOU SEE HATE?!!!

SMFH
    Ikr! Lots of people either become really good tanks or install auto clickers, it ruins the pvp. Back in the day you weren't able to stand there as someone shot you with a barret and not die....
    (P.S why were u banned D: .)

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    but why 1.8?