• IP Copied!
  • Fly

Snakefangs2004

Mythical
    Snakefangs2004
    Snakefangs2004 Snakefangs2004
    In my opinion I think they should add /fly for like titan up only in sz and if you try to exit the sz with /fly it goes away. This would be nice like to adventure around the sz and go to npc to buy things quicker.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    In my opinion I think they should add /fly for like titan up only in sz and if you try to exit the sz with /fly it goes away. This would be nice like to adventure around the sz and go to npc to buy things quicker.
    Yeah no. We don't need people flying all over tmd. /fly would be for HH, not TMD ;)

BenGermann

Mythical
    BenGermann
    BenGermann BenGermann
    Funnily enough I could do this in about ten minutes, but it’s pretty unnecessary and would be pretty problematic. With the way this would have to work people would be able to fly on top of the SZ barriers and would die of fall damage if they left the SZ when really high up.

Even without the issues with this idea it doesn’t really serve a purpose.

Snakefangs2004

Mythical
    Snakefangs2004
    Snakefangs2004 Snakefangs2004
    Ok thanks for the comments and ya your right it really does not serve a purpose I just thought it would be a fun thing but its ok :)

Slimme

Mythical
    Slimme
    Slimme Slimme
    Doesn't work on single player, but Mythical having /fly on HH would be a great edition.