• IP Copied!
  • Forget The Old Map!

Captain_xWolf

Mythical
    Captain_Furno
    Captain_Furno Captain_Furno
    You've probably guessed from the topic because of the title. So, let me put this in a way that everyone can understand so that I, other people, and staff can stop going insane over this subject...

THE OLD MAP IS GONE, DELETED, AND FORGOTTEN

I've seen this way too many times where someone posts an idea to "Bring back the old map," but staff have repeatedly stated that it will never happen. The files for the old map is deleted and will never come back! No, not for Hell Night, other TMD servers, or anywhere else where you think that the old map could be placed. Please! Save the time and sanity of staff trying to tell you that the Old Map is gone. It will never come back!

Have a nice day!

Last edited:

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    Never! :mad::mad::mad:

I started on the old map, and the old map shouldn't just be tossed and forgotten...

Last edited:

DipStash

I won't accept that the old map is gone. If they dont bring it back they should reconsider to use its layout. Since the old layout was for more easy to find your way on, unlike this one where you always want to go to atlanta but always end up at who knows where....

Captain_xWolf

Mythical
    Captain_Furno
    Captain_Furno Captain_Furno
    I won't accept that the old map is gone. If they dont bring it back they should reconsider to use its layout. Since the old layout was for more easy to find your way on, unlike this one where you always want to go to atlanta but always end up at who knows where....

Look at the bolded sentence and tell it to yourself repeatedly. That should help!