• IP Copied!
  • Forum Game: Fortunately UnFortunately

Dotted_

Dotted_
    Dotted_ Dotted_
    For those who don't know how to play Fortunately UnFortunately, I'll explain it.
    Fortunately UnFortunately is a game you could play anywhere, whether it be on a forum, or in real life in a car. Here's a demenstration

Player1: Unfortunately the world was ending
    Player2: Fortunately there was The Justice Leage and Marvel heros to save it.
    Player3: Unfortunately the Justice Leage and Marvel Heros were too busy eating doughnuts.
    Player4: Fortunately Newly risen super heros saved the world

Etc. Do you get it? (No I am not like Dora or anything.. hehhh..)

I'll start.
    Unfortunately there was a deadly sickness on the world and it was slowly killing everyone

Heroicis

Mythical
    Heroicis
    Heroicis Heroicis
    Fortunately The Center For Disease Control and Prevention are days away from having a cure.

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    Isn't this what bob and Sasha did in the series? (Just wondering)

Fortunately the server's still up

BenSmart112

Mythical
    BenSmart112
    BenSmart112 BenSmart112
    Can you stop reviving old threads? It is really getting annoying and is making newer, more relevant threads get drowned out.
    EDITED: Can you not be a complainer?

I switched to newer threads towards the end of the post spree.

BenSmart112

Mythical
    BenSmart112
    BenSmart112 BenSmart112
    How am I being rude? Your "Forum Adventure" has just been a bad excuse to get more messages. During your spam-venture, you haven't helped anyone, done anything useful, or make any old posts better. What you have done is pretty much get rid of new posts, make stupid posts more stupid, and have been anything but useful. Know stop your spam-venture before you either get forum banned again for spamming (and calling me a **** doesn't help your case) or you get shunned by the community.
    You're right and wrong. You're right in that this view-every-post deal has been a way for me to get more posts. But you're wrong in that I haven't done anything contributing. Towards the end I was doing newer posts. I added on to those. I won't be banned for any contributing. You can go now and bother someone else or just leave me well enough alone, and I'll do ditto.

BenSmart112

Mythical
    BenSmart112
    BenSmart112 BenSmart112
    Have you seen the General Discussion? Almost all of it are posts from august of last year. Besides, the damage is done. The newer posts are still drowned out by the old ones. Just stopping your spam-venture doesn't make it better.
    Neither does whining or complaining.

BenSmart112

Mythical
    BenSmart112
    BenSmart112 BenSmart112
    Have you seen the General Discussion? Almost all of it are posts from august of last year. Besides, the damage is done. The newer posts are still drowned out by the old ones. Just stopping your spam-venture doesn't make it better.
    This thread in particular seems to stay on the list.

PeachDAboss

Famous
    PeachDAboss
    PeachDAboss PeachDAboss
    This thread in particular seems to stay on the list.
    Your continued disrespect and extreme post boosting will not be tolerated. If I find that you're being rude or continuing to post boost you will be punished. End of discussion.

BenSmart112

Mythical
    BenSmart112
    BenSmart112 BenSmart112
    Your continued disrespect and extreme post boosting will not be tolerated. If I find that you're being rude or continuing to post boost you will be punished. End of discussion.
    The matter was already over. Sorry for being a bother.