• IP Copied!
  • Free TMD gear! (No clikbait plz read )

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    Are you low on money? Have you been eyeing that new set of fresh riot armor but you just cant afford it? I have a solution for you! Its kinda self promotion, but with a twist. To get this FREE gear, just go to my channel and comment on my latest vid. Say your IGN, and that's it! Id be happy if u watch my other videos, and if you enjoy subscribe. But if you don't like it that much, its fine. Since infinite is nerfed on tmd-1, tmd-2, tmd-3, ect, you will not get us much loot because the cost adds up fast. But, if you play op tmd I can hook you up at safezones like viskol where it is safe, and you will get more gear. If you don't like op, don't worry. Ill still get you some gear. This isn't just for new players either! If you need some gear or if ur a rank without inf I can also hook you up there. again, YOU DONT HAVE TO SUBSCRIBE! Just check out a few of my videos and comment! (I will comment back to you :) ) Plz don't spam though, id also appreciate comments about my videos legit. ALSO, EVERY SUB HELPS!

Thank you :3
    (My chanel is Team iPanda)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChHMzMWxMkUo0EUeN-pR83Q