• I like the FTWD map.

• I like the Commonwealth location.

• I don't like any of them.

Results are only viewable after voting.

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    I have 2 new ideas. One involves the New World Order Commonwealth from the comics, and the other Fear The Walking Dead.

First, character kits for FTMD (instead of FTWD, fear the mining dead.) characters.

(Normal free kits, survivor, sniper, etc.)
    1. Kit Morgan
    2. Kit Troy
    3. Kit Nick
    4. Kit Madison
    5. Kit Travis

I'm not a big fan of FTWD (I haven't even seen much of it), so if anyone knows the main characters, I'll gladly come up with kit ideas for them.
    A FTWD map would be either PvP or PvE, maybe just PvP but with a humanity rating (kind of like a kid, but just measuring kills. It starts at 20, it goes down by 1 each time you kill. It can go as far as -20.) So PvP would not be recommended if you played FTWD map.

I think someone came up with the idea for a FTWD map before, I can't remember who.

Commonwealth Location FOR TMD

A neat thing would be to add the Commonwealth into the map. I don't know if we have any of the original comic aspects of TWD in-game (excluding winter and fall juggernaut textures). This would be really cool in my opinion, but the Commonwealth was in Ohio (I'm 90% sure). If we were to make it realistic, we would need a ridiculous amount of distance to copy it in any way. I was thinking of a border change, perhaps expand from 5000x5000 to 6000x8000. The Commonwealth would be the farthest north and east portion of the map possible, with a decent range from the border.

If not about the map expansion, I'm sure some of our Builders could figure something out. I'm open to ideas, if we have any suggestions. If you like any of these ideas or have suggestions, I am listening.

See you later, Havoc!

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    I have 2 new ideas. One involves the New World Order Commonwealth from the comics, and the other Fear The Walking Dead.

First, character kits for FTMD (instead of FTWD, fear the mining dead.) characters.

(Normal free kits, survivor, sniper, etc.)
    1. Kit Morgan
    2. Kit Troy
    3. Kit Nick
    4. Kit Madison
    5. Kit Travis

I'm not a big fan of FTWD (I haven't even seen much of it), so if anyone knows the main characters, I'll gladly come up with kit ideas for them.
    A FTWD map would be either PvP or PvE, maybe just PvP but with a humanity rating (kind of like a kid, but just measuring kills. It starts at 20, it goes down by 1 each time you kill. It can go as far as -20.) So PvP would not be recommended if you played FTWD map.

I think someone came up with the idea for a FTWD map before, I can't remember who.

Commonwealth Location FOR TMD

A neat thing would be to add the Commonwealth into the map. I don't know if we have any of the original comic aspects of TWD in-game (excluding winter and fall juggernaut textures). This would be really cool in my opinion, but the Commonwealth was in Ohio (I'm 90% sure). If we were to make it realistic, we would need a ridiculous amount of distance to copy it in any way. I was thinking of a border change, perhaps expand from 5000x5000 to 6000x8000. The Commonwealth would be the farthest north and east portion of the map possible, with a decent range from the border.

If not about the map expansion, I'm sure some of our Builders could figure something out. I'm open to ideas, if we have any suggestions. If you like any of these ideas or have suggestions, I am listening.

See you later, Havoc!
    Sorry to say this bud but FTWD wasn't that good. I don't think anyone would even bother playing it and it would just waste time to develop. On top of that this had been suggested before but turned down.

Again, sorry to break it to you.

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    Okay, maybe FTWD is out. I haven't really seen FTWD anyway, how should I have known :rolleyes:
    Anyway, if anyone is still open for the Commonwealth location, I'm listening

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    Okay, maybe FTWD is out. I haven't really seen FTWD anyway, how should I have known :rolleyes:
    Anyway, if anyone is still open for the Commonwealth location, I'm listening
    For Commonwealth, we would have to downsize the area majorly. People hate big maps and with the upcoming map update, it will already be getting bigger. Maybe, just maybe we could get a bigger map for PVE so role players could enjoy more room and new places to RP. TBH I'm all for a bigger map on TMDPVE but it cannot happen on TMDPVP, you wouldn't find anyone to kill... :(

Again, sorry for crushing your dreams a little.