• IP Copied!
  • Future of Hell Night / PUBG

What do you want this gamemode to be like?

• A PUBG Replica

Votes: 7 10.9%
    • Old Hell Night

Votes: 57 89.1%

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

___Virus

___Virus
    ___Virus ___Virus
    I don't play much of Mining Dead because I start the game, walk around the map from location to location looting all sorts, then suddenly... BANG! I'm dead. So I only play Hell Night, but if you could make the maps smaller, make the number of players required smaller & make better loot harder to find, e.g. Tier 3 & 4 weapons & armour are harder to find than common Tier 1 & 2. If you guys could do that, it would be great! =)

Snoweeey_

Just something to say : please make it so we can loot, because now, it's the first one that has a M14 that kills everyone. You don't even have the time to loot and you're dead

Snoweeey_

Hell Night is being reverted back to its old format. It won't be exactly the same (most likely no parachuting and bags for gear instead of loot on the ground), but this is because parachuting would cause false anti-cheats flags on players and kick them and the loot system was fairly server intensive with the amount of entities it used. The old format will be back but this changes are just to reduce lag and improve optimization, it shouldn't affect the core gameplay you all like.
    So you say the parachute and the loot on the ground makes the server lag, but it's lagging anyway, so don't tell me you can't put it. The staff did it before without any problems

5oup

TMD will never go back to what it was. Rest In Peace. Was fun while it lasted. Glad I didn't waste my money on a rank to a server with so many problems that never get fixed, and several updates/maps that ****ed a once great community/server. I won't ever forget the old TMD. No offense to any of the role-players that still play on this server, or xDeclanGlee, who makes the most **** content regarding the server. This server either needs a minor revamp to address this state or it needs to cater to one type of population alone(role-players, not pvpers). Regarding the other gamemodes, minewars is a dying cesspool, havoc horizons is okay, hell night is absolute trash atm, and tmd is cancer on Xanax.

Freedom of Speech is a thing.

#Being100 #Real #Cringe

Querly

Mythical
    Querly
    Querly Querly
    And When comes Hellnight back? And The Cars and Bikes? And when will the winners of the Map maker contest be announced?

Basket__Case

Mythical
    Basket__Case
    Basket__Case Basket__Case
    So there has been a little bug fixing update and tweaking on Hell Night/PUBG.I understand why its been made a 4 player team again(feedback etc) .So server hn-1 = 4 player teams will server hn-2 = 2 player teams? My flustration is the waiting for players and resetting of countdown.

MilkTeaser

Titan
    MilkTeaser
    MilkTeaser MilkTeaser
    Bring back the left click on compass to point it at safezone center. Now you need to use coordinates in F3 and it can be hard and anoying for some people.

Also, change the map size according to the amount of players that in that game. So during the day -15 player games can start but it results in some close encounter pvping.

Snoweeey_

TMD will never go back to what it was. Rest In Peace. Was fun while it lasted. Glad I didn't waste my money on a rank to a server with so many problems that never get fixed, and several updates/maps that ****ed a once great community/server. I won't ever forget the old TMD. No offense to any of the role-players that still play on this server, or xDeclanGlee, who makes the most **** content regarding the server. This server either needs a minor revamp to address this state or it needs to cater to one type of population alone(role-players, not pvpers). Regarding the other gamemodes, minewars is a dying cesspool, havoc horizons is okay, hell night is absolute trash atm, and tmd is cancer on Xanax.

Freedom of Speech is a thing.

#Being100 #Real #Cringe

Nice 5oup! I 100% agree with you about the ****ty HN and about the other things you said

ChrisHansen69420
    ChrisHansen69420 ChrisHansen69420
    Well, I believe that the original HN was better than the new style.

First off, I feel like the spawns are too close to each other. In the original Hell Night (for those of you who don't know), you spawned in with a parachute and you landed in a HUGE map, and I mean a map so large it occasionally took minutes to walk/run to another location with loot. Sometimes you would encounter an opponent within the first few minutes, but most of the time you didn't meet until after you searched the immediate vicinity for items such as food, armor, and weapons and the player tracker was enabled. With the new version of the game mode, you spawn directly on the ground with the ability to track other players right off the bat, resulting in a skirmish where players with kits would likely triumph at the start, leaving those without kits no hope of being able to get ahead and stay alive.

This leads to the next part of the game being extremely short. In comparison to the original Hell Night, some games may have lasted anywhere from 10 minutes to an hour. In my recent experiences, the new HN lasts maybe 10 minutes, and that's if only the players with kits got into intense standoffs with other kit users in the beginning. I feel having a larger map would result in longer matches, with teams being able to actually act like teams and plan their courses of action to hit specific areas with the best loot, instead of just going after the nearest player to gun down.

As with team size, I believe having the original four person team would be better as to having even more intense battles, but of course this would vary on how many players are actually in the game at a time.

Anyway, this is just my opinion on the new Hell Night after two matches, so as I play more often, I'll update my thoughts on this page. Thank you for taking the time to read over my rant, and if you have any counter-arguments, I'd be open to hearing them in a polite manner. :)
    Love that Idea mate <3 the new HN make me ilrelevent