• IP Copied!
  • General Updates - Contests/TMD/Hell Night/More

xHobbes

Titan
    Mausenheimer
    Mausenheimer Mausenheimer
    wth? this isn't a spoiler thread...why.....just why would u come to a random thread and drop spoiler bombs!?

Smh*
    Well, this is a Walking Dead server, so people will talk about recent deaths and death predictions.

Also, when will this smaller map be released? And when... will... Tigers... be... released..!? I've been so hyped! You can't leave me hanging! Please add them! Or make the dogs that will be added tamable, and unkillable in pve and that will count

Lord_Neko_

Legend
    Lord_Neko_
    Lord_Neko_ Lord_Neko_
    I posted this somewhere else but; I would love to see the /contest command removed since the contest is long gone, and something like /ranking added (linked to https://havocmc.net/stats/) that gives your standing on that page.

Also that page is broken and hasn't been adding wins for a long time now.

xHobbes

Titan
    Mausenheimer
    Mausenheimer Mausenheimer
    I posted this somewhere else but; I would love to see the /contest command removed since the contest is long gone, and something like /ranking added (linked to https://havocmc.net/stats/) that gives your standing on that page.

Also that page is broken and hasn't been adding wins for a long time now.
    Also players that have been permanently banned should be removed from the lists, as they just take up space in the leaderboard while legit players can't get on.

Lord_Neko_

Legend
    Lord_Neko_
    Lord_Neko_ Lord_Neko_
    Also players that have been permanently banned should be removed from the lists, as they just take up space in the leaderboard while legit players can't get on.
    This would be helpful too.
    It also reminded me to suggest the list be increased to top 100, instead of 49.5 XD

zombieeyeballs
    zombieeyeballs zombieeyeballs
    Alright, first you scared tf out of me with the Daryl thing, not cool. No jk. But anyway I kinda like the NPC Ad thing but I don't like the rank idea. I know you guys are getting some money from the ads because people are just grinding. But people are spending 6 -7 hours to get a VIP rank. I just I don't really like the free rank idea because for the people who payed a lot of money to get the ranks other people just get them for free. Soon everyone will be titan. Honestly I think you will make more just selling the $100 rank instead of the Ads for ranks. Other than that I like the rest of the ad prizes just not the free ranks. ALSO for the titans can't see how much it will cost ad wise to get all the ranks. Can you post the prices of ads for all the ranks VIP, Champion, Legend, and Titan. Thanks for reading my feedback :)!

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    Alright, first you scared tf out of me with the Daryl thing, not cool. No jk. But anyway I kinda like the NPC Ad thing but I don't like the rank idea. I know you guys are getting some money from the ads because people are just grinding. But people are spending 6 -7 hours to get a VIP rank. I just I don't really like the free rank idea because for the people who payed a lot of money to get the ranks other people just get them for free. Soon everyone will be titan. Honestly I think you will make more just selling the $100 rank instead of the Ads for ranks. Other than that I like the rest of the ad prizes just not the free ranks. ALSO for the titans can't see how much it will cost ad wise to get all the ranks. Can you post the prices of ads for all the ranks VIP, Champion, Legend, and Titan. Thanks for reading my feedback :)!
    Yeah, buying items from the shop is pointless since you can just grind for it :p

Gamerjosh2

Gamerjosh2
    Gamerjosh2 Gamerjosh2
    All of this sounds good! Also, if i would make a suggestion, with the NPC and the ad watching, you should also get people to follow you on twitter, or Instagram, and give out prizes for it.

ChiefBlitzen

Champion
    ChiefBlitzen
    ChiefBlitzen ChiefBlitzen
    I've
    been hoping you guys would add 1-2 more extremly rare items to the random loot world instead of just in crates, give me a reason to leave the safe zones to be honest there isn't much reason to leave the safe zone unless you are war'ing or camping at prison, CDC, etc. The cars and motorcycles sadly are the best thing the random loot offers. Add a set of Tier 5 weapons, that spawn 1 out of every 2000 bags to make for a new economy stimulant to the game as well as new and refreshing content!! Thank you for reading my ideas!
    I would Love to see these implemented into the game ,and maybe perhaps these items cannot be obtained by crate or NPC ,perhaps you will need a gas mask or something to prevent you from breathing in toxic air or something in high tiered loot spawns so towns are looted good again

GucciAssSloth

Problems:

You are advertising that the Spring Sale is 50% off, even though the website says 25% off.

You are also advertising in game that the TWD Finale sale is still going on, even though it isn't. Once again, fix your management system. It isn't that hard for a manager that knows a little bit about managing a server to fix these issues.