• IP Copied!
  • General Updates - Contests/TMD/Hell Night/More

xHobbes

Titan
    xHobbes
    xHobbes xHobbes
    NO didn't sasha die?
    No, Sasha didn't die. Well, not yet. She entered the Sanctuary and was separated from Rosita (who I thought would enter instead) to kill Negan.
    Obviously its gonna fail, and Negan isn't gonna be happy with his attempted murder. Sasha will take Holly's death from the comics.
    Reason 1. She was in a relationship with Abraham before he died, just like Holly.
    Reason 2. There's been to many kidnappings of the Alexandria- Hilltop group and none of them has died.
    It only a matter of time.
    Sasha will be thought the be in a relationship with Rick, and probably die in the finale.

BluDucc

Mythical
    BluDucc
    BluDucc BluDucc
    No, Sasha didn't die. Well, not yet. She entered the Sanctuary and was separated from Rosita (who I thought would enter instead) to kill Negan.
    Obviously its gonna fail, and Negan isn't gonna be happy with his attempted murder. Sasha will take Holly's death from the comics.
    Reason 1. She was in a relationship with Abraham before he died, just like Holly.
    Reason 2. There's been to many kidnappings of the Alexandria- Hilltop group and none of them has died.
    Sasha will be thought the be in a relationship with Rick, and probably die in the finale.
    you read twdd too? u just became as cool as ur name.

MrMe5303

Mythical
    MrMe5303
    MrMe5303 MrMe5303
    Edit: We've activated a week-long Spring Sale! 50% Off Everything!

Hey everybody, there's a lot to cover today, so I'll just jump into it.​

Map Maker & Contests
    There is currently a Map Maker contest going on, and the theme is anything TMD related. Builds good enough will be put in the new map. Prizes are below. This contest ends in 1 week.

1st Place: $100 Shop Voucher
    2nd Place: $50 Shop Voucher
    3rd Place: $25 Shop Voucher
    4th - 8th Place: $10 Shop Voucher

The next contest in Map Maker is a Banner Wars map. Banner Wars is a new game mode we are releasing soon with elements from CTF mixed with elements from Bed Wars. To get a head start, create a map with the bw preset. /create <name> preset bw. If you want to submit it, do /bwsubmit.
    Map Requirements
    - 6 Bases/Islands, one for each team (All bases can be copies of one another)
    - A flag spot on each team base
    - A mine on each team base

Recommendations
    - Have a middle islands, and others for details.

In the spoiler below I have two examples:
    1129a8f52a705bc8903fd3fd580d20ce.png

a9b6e81f775e64366f81ea5a89f5b8fe.png

TMD & Mine Wars
    The TMD new map is going smoothly. We think everybody will like this update, as it hardly removes anything, but rather adds back a lot of concepts that people have liked in the past.

As for Mine Wars, we're aware people are upset with it in terms of updates. We've heard your complaints, and we're going to try to give it some more love. NHFLX made a thread requesting quest ideas, and it can be found here.

Hell Night
    As we got through all of our old code to update it, and switch it to 1.8, we've come to Hell Night. We're wondering if there is anything you guys want added in Hell Night. Personally I've been playing a lot of H1Z1: KOTK and Battlegrounds lately, so I'm filled with ideas. Perhaps we could make the gas regions smaller. One of the things I like most of H1Z1 is the hectic battles at the end. I think in Hell Night, it's anti-climatic right now. If there are 4 teams left in a 100 block radius, I think it would make for very exciting endings. Also, games would go quicker so it'd be easier to play. Leave your suggestions below.

Ad Points

Soon we will be adding an NPC in our spawn where players can watch quick, 30 second ads. Watching ads will give you points that you can exchange for in game items. For example, if you aren't able to donate, you could watch x number of ads, and get a legendary crate. This should provide people who can't donate a chance to get some perks, and it will also provide some extra funds for the network, so we can hopefully produce content faster.

I'd love to hear your guys feedback! Also, just so you know, Daryl dies in tonight's episode of TWD according to Spoling Dead. Sorry for spoilers. JK, tricked you xD

Hello!

Few things, First thank you so juch for showing some love to MineWars even though you guys have so much stuff younhave to work on as well. Secondly with the Ads could you use it for other things besides just TMD crates? Ex: Horizan/Minewar crates, skulls? (magical vip rank?)

Ninjamaster0420

No...just no...the only character i have seen thus far fit to belong with rick is Michonne !
    End. Of. Story.

=P lol

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    I am so happy to see these updates! AdPoints seems like a great idea and I would be sure to use it :) (If staff are allowed :( )
    Yeah but it will take A TON of adds to get legend crates I'm guessing, I hope this isn't abused... It sounds good :)

BluDucc

Mythical
    BluDucc
    BluDucc BluDucc
    In the comics, when Holly dies, Negan thinks that she was in a relationship with Rick, even thought he was with Andrea. This will be like that.
    no he thought holly was andrea bc she looked sort of alike. Sasha looks like michonne.

Jahango

Mythical
    Jahango
    Jahango Jahango
    I can't wait for it to be 1.8 again and a smaller map :) Hit me up when there's another PayPal reward ;)

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR

Ad Points
    Soon we will be adding an NPC in our spawn where players can watch quick, 30 second ads. Watching ads will give you points that you can exchange for in game items. For example, if you aren't able to donate, you could watch x number of ads, and get a legendary crate. This should provide people who can't donate a chance to get some perks, and it will also provide some extra funds for the network, so we can hopefully produce content faster.

Yuk ;-;

49ersfan77

Mythical
    49ersfan77
    49ersfan77 49ersfan77

Map Maker & Contests
    There is currently a Map Maker contest going on, and the theme is anything TMD related. Builds good enough will be put in the new map. Prizes are below. This contest ends in 1 week.

The next contest in Map Maker is a Banner Wars map. Banner Wars is a new game mode we are releasing soon with elements from CTF mixed with elements from Bed Wars. To get a head start, create a map with the bw preset. /create <name> preset bw. If you want to submit it, do /bwsubmit.
    Map Requirements

Recommendations

TMD & Mine Wars
    The TMD new map is going smoothly. We think everybody will like this update, as it hardly removes anything, but rather adds back a lot of concepts that people have liked in the past.

As for Mine Wars, we're aware people are upset with it in terms of updates. We've heard your complaints, and we're going to try to give it some more love. NHFLX made a thread requesting quest ideas, and it can be found here.

Hell Night
    As we got through all of our old code to update it, and switch it to 1.8, we've come to Hell Night. We're wondering if there is anything you guys want added in Hell Night. Personally I've been playing a lot of H1Z1: KOTK and Battlegrounds lately, so I'm filled with ideas. Perhaps we could make the gas regions smaller. One of the things I like most of H1Z1 is the hectic battles at the end. I think in Hell Night, it's anti-climatic right now. If there are 4 teams left in a 100 block radius, I think it would make for very exciting endings. Also, games would go quicker so it'd be easier to play. Leave your suggestions below.

Ad Points

I'd love to hear your guys feedback! Also, just so you know, Daryl dies in tonight's episode of TWD according to Spoling Dead. Sorry for spoilers. JK, tricked you xD
    My Biggest change I think needs to be implemented into Hell Night is the Safe Region on the Atlanta map. More than half of a hell night match for most of the people in the lobby involves running (no joke) 3000 blocks. Please change this! <3

49ersfan77

Mythical
    49ersfan77
    49ersfan77 49ersfan77

Map Maker & Contests

Map Requirements

Recommendations

TMD & Mine Wars

Hell Night

Ad Points

My Biggest change I think needs to be implemented into Hell Night is the Safe Region on the Atlanta map. More than half of a hell night match for most of the people in the lobby involves running (no joke) 3000 blocks. Please change this! <3

_Nickk

Owner
    _Nickk
    _Nickk _Nickk
    I will see what I can do.