• IP Copied!
  • Get rid of new rank!

Furretto

Hello,

as you saw the title of the general discussion post you could see I said "Get rid of new rank" and as of what you might be puzzled. I am going to explain. So here at first I played the mining dead for about 1 year and liked it so much I got immortal and had a great experience and played for like another 1 year and soon there was an update I noticed that their was a new rank "Mythical" puzzled by what was happening I soon found out that their was going to be a higher new permanent rank and was upset frankly I was upset because I paid $100 for immortal and thinking I am getting the highest rank on the server and now their is a new rank better? Now there could have been something explaining that their might be new ranks above this ranks and this may not always be the highest rank. If so, I would not be making this thread. You might say what about the people with mythical? Well their could possibly be a merge with titan as for extra titan perks and mythical perks will be those extra perks that people can buy and it could be the same price for rank upgrade. Old mythical users can just keep those perks. Making it so there people with mythical are happy and people with titan are happy so there are no higher ranks just higher perks you can buy making it so we don't feel like we wasted our money.

Sincerely
    Nasty_Tater

Thank You!

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Things aren't handed to you, dear Nater. You paid that $100 to get that highest rank right? Well, following the logic of basic economics, a newer rank would be even more expensive than yours---> when people bought a bunch of Immortals/Titans, they decided to bring in a new one: supply and demand. You still have a good rank, it's just that it's not the economically prefered rank. And another thing, for those who got Mythical, especially the ones who bought all those ultimate crate packs, would despise the downgrade you mentioned. Why must they be hindered by everyone else's jealousy? Why must I give up my tag because you wanted to be the highest rank? In all honesty, this sounds like just another post about how a player thinks they're entitled to everything and that they are the best, always. It's getting old.

-Cat

Withermandude

Mythical
    Withermandude
    Withermandude Withermandude
    I don't believe Mythical is still a rank you can buy directly from the havocmc.net shop it is obtained through crates. So by my edumacation you still have the best rank commercially available to the public.

Tqns

Builder
    Tqns
    Tqns Tqns
    I agree. TMD is supposed to be walking dead related right? Now if there are wars on TMD people with mythical will just do /shop to get more gear. And when they are low, they'll just do /spawn to get out. Also repair is broken. When you are fighting a jugg and people their jugg will break people with mythical will just do /repair to make it fix it and that is unfair against the lower ranked. Remove mythical please.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    I agree. TMD is supposed to be walking dead related right? Now if there are wars on TMD people with mythical will just do /shop to get more gear. And when they are low, they'll just do /spawn to get out. Also repair is broken. When you are fighting a jugg and people their jugg will break people with mythical will just do /repair to make it fix it and that is unfair against the lower ranked. Remove mythical please.
    You jealous? ;)

Juggie

Mythical
    Juggie
    Juggie Juggie
    Things aren't handed to you, dear Nater. You paid that $100 to get that highest rank right? Well, following the logic of basic economics, a newer rank would be even more expensive than yours---> when people bought a bunch of Immortals/Titans, they decided to bring in a new one: supply and demand. You still have a good rank, it's just that it's not the economically prefered rank. And another thing, for those who got Mythical, especially the ones who bought all those ultimate crate packs, would despise the downgrade you mentioned. Why must they be hindered by everyone else's jealousy? Why must I give up my tag because you wanted to be the highest rank? In all honesty, this sounds like just another post about how a player thinks they're entitled to everything and that they are the best, always. It's getting old.

-Cat
    Agreed. Dude some people payed loads of money on crates for this rank and a lot of us spent the money for Titan too. I hate to sound like a brat but I think your just jealous tbh. I bet that if you find mythical in the summer you will delete this thread or stop talking about it because if you do find mythical you will have what you want.

Juggie

Mythical
    Juggie
    Juggie Juggie
    Like I said earlier, it really just seems like your jealous dude and like I said, all of the mythicals payed lots of money one way or another. I think you made this reply because ur upset that you don’t have mythical and your also upset because you most likely are bad at pvp. Dude I’m a mythical and I’m terrible at pvp and my perks actually put me at higher risk in pvp because the moment I stop to type I get shot up. You should try getting better at pvp maybe or stop complaining

Juggie

Mythical
    Juggie
    Juggie Juggie
    When I bought an iPhone 5, I didn't cry to Apple when they brought out the iPhone 6, just because I'd paid for what used to be the best one.
    That is basically my point. I also got an iPhone 5 just before iPhone 6 was released rip

Vinkje03

Champion
    Vinkje03
    Vinkje03 Vinkje03
    Hello,

as you saw the title of the general discussion post you could see I said "Get rid of new rank" and as of what you might be puzzled. I am going to explain. So here at first I played the mining dead for about 1 year and liked it so much I got immortal and had a great experience and played for like another 1 year and soon there was an update I noticed that their was a new rank "Mythical" puzzled by what was happening I soon found out that their was going to be a higher new permanent rank and was upset frankly I was upset because I paid $100 for immortal and thinking I am getting the highest rank on the server and now their is a new rank better? Now there could have been something explaining that their might be new ranks above this ranks and this may not always be the highest rank. If so, I would not be making this thread. You might say what about the people with mythical? Well their could possibly be a merge with titan as for extra titan perks and mythical perks will be those extra perks that people can buy and it could be the same price for rank upgrade. Old mythical users can just keep those perks. Making it so there people with mythical are happy and people with titan are happy so there are no higher ranks just higher perks you can buy making it so we don't feel like we wasted our money.

Sincerely
    Nasty_Tater

Thank You!

I get your point but the server is making to much money of it to remove it they don't really care about opinions op players( at least not that iv saw) yes the helpers always respond but that is there task......

Tqns

Builder
    Tqns
    Tqns Tqns
    It is fine they want to make money, but the commands are removing a bit of the aspect of TMD and that sucks. Titan was perfect because you dont get unlimited painkillers in wars so you never die. But the autoclickers will never die if they do /shop to get more painkillers and that is impossible for non ranked players to kill full jugs.

Tqns

Builder
    Tqns
    Tqns Tqns
    The server should use that money for better gamemodes and less lagg and more playerslots. But that isnt needed because only in the weekend there are 100 players on TMD1

AlexanderDaBoss
    AlexanderDaBoss AlexanderDaBoss
    you should not compere your self to apple unles this is how you power your machines
    tenor.gif