Votes: 0 0.0%
    • What are you even on about Kate?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

_Renesme

Titan
    _Renesme
    _Renesme _Renesme
    Oh, my gawd guys. Anyway, calm down Kate. Okay so the new ranks, well they're okay, not going to lie. I preferred the old ones, but I can understand why they were changed I guess. So anyway, my favourite colour, like beyond favourite colour, is pink. Like honestly my trademark colour is pink/purple. So not going to lie, probably one of the only reasons beyond that I did kinda want tpa, was so that my name could Pink/light purple. (honestly, no idea why its called light purple, it's pink) not the point anyway. So I practically had a heart attack when I logged onto TMD for the first time since the rank name change. To find the most horrifying image upon the entire existence of Havoc. MY NAME! Oh gawd, my poor name I will never get that image from my head. RED! Seriously guys!!! You made the Titan rank RED! RED! LIKE SERIOUSLY. [Okay stop raging now Kate]. Red is a horrific colour. For one reason. It's the only colour that I cannot wear whilst wearing pink. THEY CLASH! Badly! Like omg really, why did you have to... WHY!? Why did Titan have to be red? Please, pretty pretty please make it any colour other than red. Red is the only colour upon the entire existence of colours, that clashes with pink. I mean come on even Yellow would have been a better colour, and Yellow just reminds me of mustard. (Uh back the point Kate). Soooo, please.... I'm begging you with everything I have make it some other colour other than red....... Thank You :) But I do like the rank changes, apart from the red part.

Kanyay

Champion
    Kanyay
    Kanyay Kanyay
    I do agree that the colours for the ranks are pretty terrible. The yellow for the champion rank is disgusting and looks very weird with a grey name tag, I would rather vip-green, champion-red, legend-orange, titan-blue. Or maybe yellow, orange, red, blue, yellow being vip and blue titan.

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    To be fair, there are only so many colours available by minecraft, and having the same colour as staff ranks wouldn't work. Didn't realize people would be disturbed by colours so much; you should make a poll if you find we are able to make changes everyone would like. :p

Terminant

Mythical
    Terminant
    Terminant Terminant
    Honestly I find the yellow from the rank "Champion" ( Which is an ugly name to be honest. ) to be the worst as I can't tell the difference between global and local chat. ( So now I feel really sorry for people with Dyslexia as they're going to have a really hard time reading it. ;-; )

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    Honestly I find the yellow from the rank "Champion" ( Which is an ugly name to be honest. ) to be the worst as I can't tell the difference between global and local chat. ( So now I feel really sorry for people with Dyslexia as they're going to have a really hard time reading it. ;-; )
    WE ARE THE CHAMPOINS, MY FREIND

xHobbes

Titan
    xHobbes
    xHobbes xHobbes
    Make the Titan nametag a Light Orange. Or make it customizable like the color of your nametag.

Jahango

Mythical
    Jahango
    Jahango Jahango
    The red is ugly af and not even Bolded... like wtf I paid however much it is for Immortal to stand out... and now it's just plain af... BORING...

xHobbes

Titan
    xHobbes
    xHobbes xHobbes
    The red is ugly af and not even Bolded... like wtf I paid however much it is for Immortal to stand out... and now it's just plain af... BORING...
    Ikr. I find it to similar to Titan rank from Mineplex to be all that enjoyable.