• IP Copied!
  • Getting kits you already have when you open a crate

Should they do it so you get money for a kit you already have when you open a crate

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .
    Kirk_Hammet1999
    Kirk_Hammet1999 Kirk_Hammet1999
    I think you guys should make it so if you get a kit you already have you get money for as much the kit is in the shop, not saying you have to do this just giving a suggesting about that, thanks for your time and effort.

LinkOFeare

Titan
    LinkOFeare
    LinkOFeare LinkOFeare
    Instead of giving store credit maybe they could just give you another crate or a different kit. Just a thought.

Teeeb

Legend
    Teeeb
    Teeeb Teeeb
    I honestly think it is very annoying when you buy a crate, and get 2-3 kits that you already get for free. Yes it should be fixed, but I don't know how.

Mr__Potatoes

Mythical
    PresAlexWhit
    PresAlexWhit PresAlexWhit
    I think it should be changed into in game money, just like how if you get more than 1 infinite money then you get $1,000,000 each.

BLMC

Titan
    BLMC
    BLMC BLMC
    I agree with Mr__Potatoes, it should be transferred to in-game money. Although being able to select another kit is also a good idea.

Mr__Potatoes

Mythical
    PresAlexWhit
    I agree with Mr__Potatoes, it should be transferred to in-game money. Although being able to select another kit is also a good idea.
    Well, that could work, but everyone would choose the best ones that the player's don't have.

BLMC

Titan
    BLMC
    BLMC BLMC
    Well, that could work, but everyone would choose the best ones that the player's don't have.
    True, it would have to be implemented in a way that gives you a choice of 3 other randomly selected kits, and you could choose which one. It could also just be changed that the crates automatically don't give you the same kits.

Mr__Potatoes

Mythical
    PresAlexWhit
    True, it would have to be implemented in a way that gives you a choice of 3 other randomly selected kits, and you could choose which one. It could also just be changed that the crates automatically don't give you the same kits.
    That right there is Occam's razor! Good thinking! And yes, I am VERY intelligent.

Heroicis

Mythical
    Heroicis
    Heroicis Heroicis
    I voted today, and got 10 crates. I got Merle kit in 1 kit and in another crate the same day I got Merle kit again... -.- I have never gotten any kits from crates until today.

Kirk_Hammet1999
    Kirk_Hammet1999 Kirk_Hammet1999
    I voted today, and got 10 crates. I got Merle kit in 1 kit and in another crate the same day I got Merle kit again... -.- I have never gotten any kits from crates until today.
    It's in the works if you get a character kit you already have in a crate, that's what _Nickk said