• IP Copied!
  • Giving away my god + inf money

Mister_

Hey guys, me again. Most of you probably don't know me, which is both sad and comforting at the same time. Anyways, I figure I have no use for my god + inf money anymore, so I'm giving it to MrCookie13. He's a cool dude, who unknowingly gave away most of his personal information to me (On a completely unrelated note, might wanna check that when removing someones perms, you take away their socialspy ;) ) But we're cool now, I helped him uncover a plot to murder him. So yeah, give him all my ****.

PS: I'm also running for president in 2020, with Funny and Brad as my running mates. They both have caused massive amounts of damage to spawn on "accident", and I feel like utter destruction followed by panic and blaming it on others is exactly what my campaign needs. Stay frosty, peace out.

Mister_

If you weren't around in November 2015, you will probably have no idea who I am and be super confused, like the people above. I'm ok with that. I don't know who you are either, nor do I care, so I think it evens out.

The7thCpt

Extrospected
    Extrospected Extrospected
    If you weren't around in November 2015, you will probably have no idea who I am and be super confused, like the people above. I'm ok with that. I don't know who you are either, nor do I care, so I think it evens out.

Oi, I was around in November 2015. It's not that I don't know who you are. It's that your post is legit confusing and makes no sense.

A_sian

/summon Item ~ ~1 ~ {
    Item: {
    id: 293,
    Count: 1,
    tag: {
    display: {
    Name: "Attention",
    Lore: [
    "I need attention"
    ]
    },