• IP Copied!
  • Glitch reporting=Reward?

JSolo

Mythical
    JSolo
    JSolo JSolo
    Recently, I have found 2-3 vehicle/dupe/safezone glitching/ barrier bypassing/wall bypass /w using a car. Since I cant get a pm back or a msg in game I decided to make a thread. However I have proof for most of these glitches, just now I shared them with our Admin (Ambervisions) aka NHFLX and some other Sr's Jr's and with the owners too.

Personally I think that one of the glitches that dupes the bikes or vehicles is the most minor due to the fact that you cant do this repetitively just requires time every time you do it, however I have already explained to the staff how this is done and recently I just spoke with NHFLX about some of these glitches. I was just wondering if I could get a reward for it I mean I did find more than 4 glitches with the vehicles.

Draw4

Draw4
    Draw4 Draw4
    You shouldn't ask for a "reward" for doing something right, but its cool if they do reward you. You should be happy for just helping the server become better isn't that a reward. :)

JSolo

Mythical
    JSolo
    JSolo JSolo
    You shouldn't ask for a "reward" for doing something right, but its cool if they do reward you. You should be happy for just helping the server become better isn't that a reward. :)
    But the thing is my friend, they gave Jahango that for doing exactly what I did :?