• IP Copied!
  • Gonna be back soon :)

Did ja miss me?

• Total voters

Pawndah

Mythical
    Pawndah
    Pawndah Pawndah
    hey guys its Pawndah :) haven't been here in a while, but finally with so much handwork and effort i will be returning to havoc soon. Ive missed every single thing about it. Many people have been asking me to join them when i get unbanned but quite frankly I'm not sure who i will be joining lol... but ik that once i return my attitude towards other players will have a huge difference than it did before. And for those asking, "will you make youtube and stream again?" yes i will. Im going to start a youtube series and a Streaming calendar.

See you soon :)
    - pawndah

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    hey guys its Pawndah :) haven't been here in a while, but finally with so much handwork and effort i will be returning to havoc soon. Ive missed every single thing about it. Many people have been asking me to join them when i get unbanned but quite frankly I'm not sure who i will be joining lol... but ik that once i return my attitude towards other players will have a huge difference than it did before. And for those asking, "will you make youtube and stream again?" yes i will. Im going to start a youtube series and a Streaming calendar.

See you soon :)
    - pawndah
    Join me, a fellow pawndah :p
    We can grow great together :p