• IP Copied!
  • Gonna be making tons of different videos now.

Doioi

Titan
    Doioi
    Doioi Doioi
    So... as you had probably seen from my last 2 videos, they got some good feedback boys. And ya know what imma continue this and I'm also going to do other videos but definitely come back and do mining dead videos aswell. It's a fun thing to do on the side and I hope you guys enjoy and further videos I make. Thanks guys.

Al_Cool

Champion
    Al_Cool
    Al_Cool Al_Cool
    Follow your inspiration, your good at it! The second one was less funny. Could I say take your time, because its worry, I like your sense of humor ;)

Doioi

Titan
    Doioi
    Doioi Doioi
    Follow your inspiration, your good at it! The second one was less funny. Could I say take your time, because its worry, I like your sense of humor ;)
    yea I agree. I was rushing the second video because I wanted to make 2 in one day and that kinda failed me xD

Sarge4id

Titan
    Sarge4id
    Sarge4id Sarge4id
    What AL_Cool said. The first one was golden! The girl screams are great, maybe some Jaws Theme music when sneaking up on a player. Some examples from your first vid:

• You would zoom in on people such as the guy in jug with the angry russian gas mask they still haven't changed." You almost miss him behind the fence if you hadn't zoomed in on his character.
    • Intense battles with girl screams. Long ones that last about two seconds and change pitch in the middle making it go sharp or flat. Kinda like the horror movie scream.
    • Taunting players or taking risks by exposing yourself like you did in the bus. You played "tag" with that guy in the bus window.
    • Wailing and anger when Chris joined that one team then killed you. You screamed out his name as if he had just stolen your brand new Lamborghini. Then again when he shot you.
    • Sudden and unpredictable shorts. A good example is randomly zooming in on the Santa NPC with the "Here Comes Santa Clause Remix". Showing that player squatting at Santa spinning around like a water sprinkler tossing out a stream of Pkers like they were presents.
    • You friend on the car being killed and then a slow-mo death scene of his lifeless body sliding along the car's roof.
    • Some random player with a sword, swinging it non stop while walking and jumping ask much as he could (bunny-hop). This always amuses me to see a person violently swing at nothing.

So some other idea's for MC could be:

• Jaws Theme when sneaking up on a player before he is killed. Or a player pre-occupied and a zombie sneaking up behind them. They switch to a melee weapon and swing it wildly but are killed anyway making it look like a noob panic maneuver. Also a player surrounded by a bunch of zombies with only a pistol trying to fight off a horde closing in on them. Player is unsuccessful and is eaten.
    • Planning skits and scenes would be cool. You would need another person to be the actor part of the time. It would be like a horror chase where the person is tripping and falling and the killer is just walking but manages to somehow catch up with the poor soul. I got a great idea for this particular one.
    • Keep using the old fashion cartoon music.
    • Also fim players making mistakes such as not throwing a grenade or molotov far enough.