• IP Copied!
  • Good bye guys for real this time

Doioi

Titan
    Doioi
    Doioi Doioi
    This is it guys, I'm saying good bye forever and I'm making sure of it. In a few hours a video will be up that was staged by me and Dragonnicks. I asked him to do me a favour and record me using kill aura on my alt JustinBiebers so I can finally get banned so I never have to come back. I am trying to make this as clear as possible that I am bowing out gracefully, I just need to end my video game playing because its not working for me anymore and I don't want to quit again and then just come back. I want to quit once and for all and I hope you all understand. If the staff are capable of doing so I want to give my stuff over to Dragonnicks alt called troust. everything including my infinite and all the rest of anything that I have that I can't in my power give to him. Its been a blast guys thanks for the fun. I'm out.

Last edited:

Slimme

Mythical
    Slimme
    Slimme Slimme
    Doioi, You're welcome. I honestly hate seeing you go, You're an OG player & you will be remembered by the community. I didn't wanna get you banned but as you requested for me to help you I did.
    - Dragonicks

Slimme

Mythical
    Slimme
    Slimme Slimme
    Hello, As I've already stated Doioi will be missed. I've made a video dedicated to him. He requested I made it for him. This is Doioi saying his goodbyes to HavocMC. He wanted to stage this so he could be perm banned. HE needed perm banned because TMD is too addictive for him & he needs to take time off his computer. Thanks again Doioi for being a great citizen of Havoc. You'll be remembered & missed. Here's your request.

pumpkinvhye

Mythical
    pumpkinvhye
    pumpkinvhye pumpkinvhye
    I do not agree that getting yourself banned for kill aura was the only way to guarantee you stay off the tmd servers.. As for requesting for your things to be transferred to another account, you probably should have asked a staff member to do so before breaking the rules on the server, even if it was on purpose..

With that said,
    We will all miss you! :)

Last edited:

6pe

Titan
    6pe
    6pe 6pe
    This is it guys, I'm saying good bye forever and I'm making sure of it. In a few hours a video will be up that was staged by me and Dragonnicks. I asked him to do me a favour and record me using kill aura on my alt JustinBiebers so I can finally get banned so I never have to come back. I am trying to make this as clear as possible that I am bowing out gracefully, I just need to end my video game playing because its not working for me anymore and I don't want to quit again and then just come back. I want to quit once and for all and I hope you all understand. If the staff are capable of doing so I want to give my stuff over to Dragonnicks alt called troust. everything including my infinite and all the rest of anything that I have that I can't in my power give to him. Its been a blast guys thanks for the fun. I'm out.
    What about Jahangos Doioi meme... Is that going to have to die???