• IP Copied!
  • Good Morning Muslims!

Chumpied

Champion
    Chumpied
    Chumpied Chumpied
    Hey, everyone! Unless you've been living under a rock or don't play on TMD-1, TMD-3, or MM-1, you have heard that phrase, and the slur of racial profanities I get called afterwards. My name is Nathan, I'm an internet entrepreneur and Muslim enthusiast, however, I'm not Muslim. I made my own religion, Nepalian. It's pretty cool. I started playing TMD a long time ago in a galaxy far far away, but now I play MapMaker mostly. In my signature are some of my coolest achievements such as being shouted out by 2/3 owners (Still waiting on you @IgnitingIce). I'm the creator of the tutorial map and am tinkering with cool stuff on there! So Yeah! Have fun playing, and PM me if you need anything.

TrueViolett

Mythical
    JosieViolent20
    JosieViolent20 JosieViolent20
    Hey, everyone! Unless you've been living under a rock or don't play on TMD-1, TMD-3, or MM-1, you have heard that phrase, and the slur of racial profanities I get called afterwards. My name is Nathan, I'm an internet entrepreneur and Muslim enthusiast, however, I'm not Muslim. I made my own religion, Nepalian. It's pretty cool. I started playing TMD a long time ago in a galaxy far far away, but now I play MapMaker mostly. In my signature are some of my coolest achievements such as being shouted out by 2/3 owners (Still waiting on you @IgnitingIce). I'm the creator of the tutorial map and am tinkering with cool stuff on there! So Yeah! Have fun playing, and PM me if you need anything.
    hello mother. ;*;

Beetley

Famous
    Beetley
    Beetley Beetley
    How is it racist?
    Some people - such as SirButteralotIII - don't understand things the same way as you. (I'm not calling Butter dumb)
    While you and others may think it's a joke, others will find it rude.

I do agree with you. The title is not in any way rude or racist.

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    Some people - such as SirButteralotIII - don't understand things the same way as you. (I'm not calling Butter dumb)
    While you and others may think it's a joke, others will find it rude.

I do agree with you. The title is not in any way rude or racist.
    yes it is you hat me thats obvious

Beetley

Famous
    Beetley
    Beetley Beetley
    If you want to believe it is racist to say good morning to muslims, you can think that. I disagree, but that's my opinion.

I do not hate you. You seem like a nice and funny guy. I just disliked how you and your mate spammed on somebodies topic. That situation is over now, and I would like for us to move on from then.

TrueViolett

Mythical
    JosieViolent20
    JosieViolent20 JosieViolent20
    SitButter, you shouldn't just go Assuming people hate you. You shouldn't act that way towards other ppl, or towards yourself.
    No one hates you. And, besides, you throwing that word around like it's a toy is not very polite either. The words "I hate you" are strong if someone means them literally. Most people Never mean those words, even if they say they do, because "Hate" means you want the person to literally die.

Try not using that word so much, or at all. It'd be best, for you and others. :) All love! <3

BenSmart112

Mythical
    BenSmart112
    BenSmart112 BenSmart112
    Reminds me of a doper me. A younger, doper me. Me. Meme. Memes... Oh yeah! Nice to meet you, I'm Ben, I've got a black hole in my soul and a serious mental issue which is a result of total insanity.