• IP Copied!
  • Goodby Xhypurr!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Al_Cool

Champion
    Al_Cool
    Al_Cool Al_Cool
    Following an another topic, I create this one while removing this player from my friend list!
    https://havocmc.net/threads/why-we-hate-staff.4528/

Once again, on the forum, we are entitled to a subject that is filled with hatred and insult by a player who expects others to take his comments as suggestions!

Here is a summary of what was asked initially and what was answered:

1) Need help to appease us

2) Delaying everything / lack of any schedule

3) Lack of transparency

4) Lack of trustworthiness

5) No new additions, and a Lack of testing their product before releasing it

6) Poor moderation

7) Lack of consulting others on what to improve

8) Biased staff towards their team

9) Staff who avoid answering

10) Staff who seems like never actually help with problems

-> Was replied by : Katitude, Unknowmelody (as Admin), Wobbley and Jbentley

In spite of your 1000 answers to this day, I do not understand how much you do not take the time to read and understand the subjects published on this forum! It has been clearly argued that topics that contain aggressiveness and a flagrant lack of respect will not be interpreted ,from the outset, as a suggestion for improvement! While not taking into consideration the previous subject, another debate strongly suggest to orient the title of its publications well and to describe its ideas well. And this is to be able to avoid ending up with a list of anxiety that lacks information!

What makes me think that in addition to not taking the time to understand the content of the forum, you expect someone to respond to your requests before describing them! Thus one can read the description of the first interrogation within a reply. And as if that's not enough, besides not being interested enough in the suggestions that are shared, you add to it by deviating the conversation on another subject, The Mythical Rank!

So if there really is a lot of player thinking like you, I hope that by reading this topic, they will take the following suggestions .

Take advantage of, or use the multitude of social media placed at your disposal in order to communicate! Many things in your list would have been better received, answered and understood if only you had taken the time to think before writing, or posting!

You who are so ready to denounce, or to cry out for injustice, let me bind two of your points which contradict each other and answer for themselves! Because of the reaction of the players to the latest update, which I admit has been repeatedly postponed, there is no more schedule, release date to announce. There are no longer any weekly summaries of changes.

This is another proof that you not taken the time to think before you write! Do you really believe that by criticizing more what is current and difficult, you will get more?

3) Lack of transparency

Was answered directly by a ADMIN

Here is another point that was described in a reply rather than in the original publication. As described and repeated, whenever a discussion opens on a "demotion", the work team splits its hair in four to be able to answer it. And I should add, to answer it in an adequate and respectful way! The same answer as usual was given and was even described in more words! If you want to have a confession, or answers to a questioning, going through the work team, you repeat several errors! Asking directly to the person remains the best way to get an answer to this request. Moreover, without the mods having the obligations, they usually take the initiative to direct your questioning, in case the answer that the other player would give would be incomplete, or misleading.

Was answered by Unknowmelody and Peach.

Reliability, loyalty. Is it not a little rude as questioning coming from someone who does not even take the trouble to keep up to day what is happening on the forum; While having more than 1000 reply?

Whether it is related to a "demotion", the more current work team, the way the decisions are made by the moderation team, or the choices or direction taken by the server owners, I believe that You were entitled to more information than any other organization usually has to provide! Rather than ask questions like this, you should be proud that the moderation team is strong enough to be able to stand and respond to this kind of request! You even receive more personal comments about what other can think and feel when they receive this kind of request.

In case you do not notice it, because of your answers and criticism, about the work team, and about the owners, this allows other players to ask themselves the following question. Who do you think you are, to ask such questions? What kind of 15-year-old teenager, who spends most of his days on minecraft and who leaves that kind of comment in the form of a signature, afford such disrespect, about people, about a server other people enjoy including myself, and has such difficulties in communications to finally dare to pose, as you did, such questions?

"So many days, I lay awake, waiting for something I cannot take."

Got answered by Peach, and most of the previously mentioned players

In case you forgot it, before the last update, regarding hell night, several suggestions from the players have been taken by the owners to improve the game. Also, at that time, it was the server that had the most bugs. With respect to TMD, before being published, the map had to be redone almost in full, 3, or 4 times for several reasons including a lack of stability. There was too much lag caused by too many personalized decorations such as skulls and banners, in Atlanta.

In addition, the owner was faced with a major problem. For lack of stability, they had to remove an update, from the programming code of their server. The server downgrades from mineraft version 1.9 to 1.8; With all the incompatibilities and instabilities that a code change can cause. But this is something you already knew, or you would already know if you really took the time to read what is posted on this forum! So when it comes to fixing bugs and deadlines, I'll redirect you to point 2. Next time, before publishing, re-reading would not hurt!

6) Poor moderation

Again, you prefer to add points to your list, rather than describing a problem. On this point, I must not be the only one to think the following. How that statement could be seen as anything other than an insult? You see, by failing to describe this point, all you have managed to do is, to make Unknowmelody feel guilty. Among other things, she shared a painful life experience, where being absent for an evening, allows another person to assign her the label of inactive.

And I'm sure more than one player part of the working team felt concerned by this statement, while reading your subject. It is not only insulting, lying, and also discriminating against the people who invite you to discuss with them. Speaking of label, there is one for to those who cannot make logical links with the information available, or who cannot use empathy, that I would not describe any furthermore!

Whether you want to admit it, or not, this statement is totally false! I could have perceived a suggestion through your aggressive denunciation, if on the contrary, you asked the owners to review the order of their priorities. However I highly doubt you would have been able to do in a respectful manner!

What you assert instead, means that there is a lack, ..., when its time to consult others before trying to improve something. Before blaming what does not work, so far, what have you done to help? Players published guides explaining the role of members of the work team, I helped complement, and dedicate a wikia on the sole subject of The Mining Dead, I also help to produce a game guide . Other people shared ideas to communicate differently and better with the staff. The owners have many times created surveys in order to take into consideration the suggestions of the players... They also create an "changelog". See how easy it is to accuse others. Meanwhile, what you do to help?

One more time, what there is to understand about that? Is that still part of a reply rather than the initial message? "Staff don't do their job?" I can understand this line coming from someone who has difficulty using empathy, making logical connections, or communicating . I think unknowmelody nicely answered your question! Then again, what was your answer? "Its not my job!" Even when we talk about staff who don't act as you would like, to Fix bugs, it takes the support of the players! In case you forgot it, players with a title help on a voluntary basis! To conclude, once again I do not see why I would note the suggestions that are part of your disrespect!

And since this is a public post, I will add a few lines on my motivation to write.

Who do I think I'm I?

Since I have allowed myself to express so openly about what I felt about this subject, I will answer this question before someone asks it!

Some will say that I play, I get involved and I was part of this server only recently. I started in December 2016. On the other hand, I never meet anyone who questions my involvement whatsoever about a wikia, whether it is my participation in the games by increasing my stats, whether it is the diversification of my fields of interest by involving me on all the HAVOCMC games, whether it is related to my desire to publish applications as staff. In addition, I keep myself up to date with Discord, Skype, Teamspeak, Minecraft, des mods, wikia, Paypal, Imgur, Bandicam, Google and youtube! I also broke my *** to get involved in the forum, to create a presentation, to read profiles, to follow people, to express my feelings, my ideas, my emotions, to support the players who Share suggestions, and so on! I even advertised to create a regular fan base on wikia, I created a quiz about the staff, and got myself known as someone who is trying to encourage players to organize their thoughts and to communicate with the staff, when they have problems; While supporting the staff! Also, I try to promote the human side that is often forgotten behind the title

It is then after all these efforts that I dare to denounce what has lived with me for some time on the forum, and it is a deep disgust! I have enough! I've had enough of constantly reading passionate comments filled with hate and aggressiveness! I'm tired of breaking my hair in four whenever I want to extract the constructive from the often offensive and insulting comment of a player who ultimately wants only to be heard. I'm tired of trying to be mature, understanding, putting myself in the shoes of others and constantly challenging the slightest of my actions to know if I could have done better! Why do I have enough, I who is passionate about the human being and the relations with others? I just have enough of aggression, hate messages, denunciations, reading insults, realizing that benevolent people are getting insults! I have enough!

The result of all this

What next? Will you criticize me for expressing what I feel? In fact though, and I am willing to take this criticism. That is another aspect I would like to emphasize. When I publish something, it is because I take responsibility for it and also its repercussions. The result of this aggressiveness disgusts me. By reading messages full of anger, hatred the result is more angry players, work teams that spend more time managing conflicts than dealing with what should be essential ; That is to say punish the cheaters and the hackers! I'm also pretty sure It is also this aggressiveness that causes the decrease of the publications on the forum and the decrease of the efficiency of the correction of bugs. And I point out, to fix bugs, it takes the support of the players! And this aggressiveness ensures that the staff has less time to spend playing on the server, which would help to make better known the players and the staff.

Will I be criticized for this answer? In fact, if and the only thing I would answer is: Xhupurr, I rarely quote a nickname and it's just to tell you that your recent behavior makes me ashamed and that for now you may be considered withdrawn from My friends list!

In opening, I also hope that one day the propensity to the work team to feel obliged to give its approval to everything and accept everything, can end!

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Wow! Wonderfully said! I think you've hit most of these pretty accurately. Hopefull the party mentioned, and many more, will take time to read this as I did and correct their mistakes.

Thanks for the announcement, Al_Cool!

-Cat

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    Following an another topic, I create this one while removing this player from my friend list!
    https://havocmc.net/threads/why-we-hate-staff.4528/

Once again, on the forum, we are entitled to a subject that is filled with hatred and insult by a player who expects others to take his comments as suggestions!

Here is a summary of what was asked initially and what was answered:

3) Lack of transparency

6) Poor moderation

-> Was replied by : Katitude, Unknowmelody (as Admin), Wobbley and Jbentley

In spite of your 1000 answers to this day, I do not understand how much you do not take the time to read and understand the subjects published on this forum! It has been clearly argued that topics that contain aggressiveness and a flagrant lack of respect will not be interpreted ,from the outset, as a suggestion for improvement! While not taking into consideration the previous subject, another debate strongly suggest to orient the title of its publications well and to describe its ideas well. And this is to be able to avoid ending up with a list of anxiety that lacks information!

What makes me think that in addition to not taking the time to understand the content of the forum, you expect someone to respond to your requests before describing them! Thus one can read the description of the first interrogation within a reply. And as if that's not enough, besides not being interested enough in the suggestions that are shared, you add to it by deviating the conversation on another subject, The Mythical Rank!

So if there really is a lot of player thinking like you, I hope that by reading this topic, they will take the following suggestions .

Take advantage of, or use the multitude of social media placed at your disposal in order to communicate! Many things in your list would have been better received, answered and understood if only you had taken the time to think before writing, or posting!

You who are so ready to denounce, or to cry out for injustice, let me bind two of your points which contradict each other and answer for themselves! Because of the reaction of the players to the latest update, which I admit has been repeatedly postponed, there is no more schedule, release date to announce. There are no longer any weekly summaries of changes.

This is another proof that you not taken the time to think before you write! Do you really believe that by criticizing more what is current and difficult, you will get more?

3) Lack of transparency

Was answered directly by a ADMIN

Here is another point that was described in a reply rather than in the original publication. As described and repeated, whenever a discussion opens on a "demotion", the work team splits its hair in four to be able to answer it. And I should add, to answer it in an adequate and respectful way! The same answer as usual was given and was even described in more words! If you want to have a confession, or answers to a questioning, going through the work team, you repeat several errors! Asking directly to the person remains the best way to get an answer to this request. Moreover, without the mods having the obligations, they usually take the initiative to direct your questioning, in case the answer that the other player would give would be incomplete, or misleading.

Was answered by Unknowmelody and Peach.

Reliability, loyalty. Is it not a little rude as questioning coming from someone who does not even take the trouble to keep up to day what is happening on the forum; While having more than 1000 reply?

Whether it is related to a "demotion", the more current work team, the way the decisions are made by the moderation team, or the choices or direction taken by the server owners, I believe that You were entitled to more information than any other organization usually has to provide! Rather than ask questions like this, you should be proud that the moderation team is strong enough to be able to stand and respond to this kind of request! You even receive more personal comments about what other can think and feel when they receive this kind of request.

In case you do not notice it, because of your answers and criticism, about the work team, and about the owners, this allows other players to ask themselves the following question. Who do you think you are, to ask such questions? What kind of 15-year-old teenager, who spends most of his days on minecraft and who leaves that kind of comment in the form of a signature, afford such disrespect, about people, about a server other people enjoy including myself, and has such difficulties in communications to finally dare to pose, as you did, such questions?

"So many days, I lay awake, waiting for something I cannot take."

Got answered by Peach, and most of the previously mentioned players

In case you forgot it, before the last update, regarding hell night, several suggestions from the players have been taken by the owners to improve the game. Also, at that time, it was the server that had the most bugs. With respect to TMD, before being published, the map had to be redone almost in full, 3, or 4 times for several reasons including a lack of stability. There was too much lag caused by too many personalized decorations such as skulls and banners, in Atlanta.

In addition, the owner was faced with a major problem. For lack of stability, they had to remove an update, from the programming code of their server. The server downgrades from mineraft version 1.9 to 1.8; With all the incompatibilities and instabilities that a code change can cause. But this is something you already knew, or you would already know if you really took the time to read what is posted on this forum! So when it comes to fixing bugs and deadlines, I'll redirect you to point 2. Next time, before publishing, re-reading would not hurt!

6) Poor moderation

Again, you prefer to add points to your list, rather than describing a problem. On this point, I must not be the only one to think the following. How that statement could be seen as anything other than an insult? You see, by failing to describe this point, all you have managed to do is, to make Unknowmelody feel guilty. Among other things, she shared a painful life experience, where being absent for an evening, allows another person to assign her the label of inactive.

And I'm sure more than one player part of the working team felt concerned by this statement, while reading your subject. It is not only insulting, lying, and also discriminating against the people who invite you to discuss with them. Speaking of label, there is one for to those who cannot make logical links with the information available, or who cannot use empathy, that I would not describe any furthermore!

Whether you want to admit it, or not, this statement is totally false! I could have perceived a suggestion through your aggressive denunciation, if on the contrary, you asked the owners to review the order of their priorities. However I highly doubt you would have been able to do in a respectful manner!

What you assert instead, means that there is a lack, ..., when its time to consult others before trying to improve something. Before blaming what does not work, so far, what have you done to help? Players published guides explaining the role of members of the work team, I helped complement, and dedicate a wikia on the sole subject of The Mining Dead, I also help to produce a game guide . Other people shared ideas to communicate differently and better with the staff. The owners have many times created surveys in order to take into consideration the suggestions of the players... They also create an "changelog". See how easy it is to accuse others. Meanwhile, what you do to help?

One more time, what there is to understand about that? Is that still part of a reply rather than the initial message? "Staff don't do their job?" I can understand this line coming from someone who has difficulty using empathy, making logical connections, or communicating . I think unknowmelody nicely answered your question! Then again, what was your answer? "Its not my job!" Even when we talk about staff who don't act as you would like, to Fix bugs, it takes the support of the players! In case you forgot it, players with a title help on a voluntary basis! To conclude, once again I do not see why I would note the suggestions that are part of your disrespect!

And since this is a public post, I will add a few lines on my motivation to write.

Who do I think I'm I?

Since I have allowed myself to express so openly about what I felt about this subject, I will answer this question before someone asks it!

Some will say that I play, I get involved and I was part of this server only recently. I started in December 2016. On the other hand, I never meet anyone who questions my involvement whatsoever about a wikia, whether it is my participation in the games by increasing my stats, whether it is the diversification of my fields of interest by involving me on all the HAVOCMC games, whether it is related to my desire to publish applications as staff. In addition, I keep myself up to date with Discord, Skype, Teamspeak, Minecraft, des mods, wikia, Paypal, Imgur, Bandicam, Google and youtube! I also broke my *** to get involved in the forum, to create a presentation, to read profiles, to follow people, to express my feelings, my ideas, my emotions, to support the players who Share suggestions, and so on! I even advertised to create a regular fan base on wikia, I created a quiz about the staff, and got myself known as someone who is trying to encourage players to organize their thoughts and to communicate with the staff, when they have problems; While supporting the staff! Also, I try to promote the human side that is often forgotten behind the title

It is then after all these efforts that I dare to denounce what has lived with me for some time on the forum, and it is a deep disgust! I have enough! I've had enough of constantly reading passionate comments filled with hate and aggressiveness! I'm tired of breaking my hair in four whenever I want to extract the constructive from the often offensive and insulting comment of a player who ultimately wants only to be heard. I'm tired of trying to be mature, understanding, putting myself in the shoes of others and constantly challenging the slightest of my actions to know if I could have done better! Why do I have enough, I who is passionate about the human being and the relations with others? I just have enough of aggression, hate messages, denunciations, reading insults, realizing that benevolent people are getting insults! I have enough!

The result of all this

What next? Will you criticize me for expressing what I feel? In fact though, and I am willing to take this criticism. That is another aspect I would like to emphasize. When I publish something, it is because I take responsibility for it and also its repercussions. The result of this aggressiveness disgusts me. By reading messages full of anger, hatred the result is more angry players, work teams that spend more time managing conflicts than dealing with what should be essential ; That is to say punish the cheaters and the hackers! I'm also pretty sure It is also this aggressiveness that causes the decrease of the publications on the forum and the decrease of the efficiency of the correction of bugs. And I point out, to fix bugs, it takes the support of the players! And this aggressiveness ensures that the staff has less time to spend playing on the server, which would help to make better known the players and the staff.

Will I be criticized for this answer? In fact, if and the only thing I would answer is: Xhupurr, I rarely quote a nickname and it's just to tell you that your recent behavior makes me ashamed and that for now you may be considered withdrawn from My friends list!

In opening, I also hope that one day the propensity to the work team to feel obliged to give its approval to everything and accept everything, can end!
    Before you make an entire ****post about how awful of a person I am, check your grammar. It's pretty sad to see you waste your time just to make stupid mistakes.

"Xhupurr", really?

xHobbes

Titan
    xHobbes
    xHobbes xHobbes
    Before you make an entire ****post about how awful of a person I am, check your grammar. It's pretty sad to see you waste your time just to make stupid mistakes.

"Xhupurr", really?
    Its pretty clear that you're getting desperate for a way to turn this in your favor.

SummonersJhift

Mythical
    SummonersJhift
    SummonersJhift SummonersJhift

"Xhupurr", really?
    When you get completely destroyed and have nothing else to say to defend yourself except:

Xhupurr.

I know why he did this! He is a wanna be god who thinks he can do what he wants!

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    When you get completely destroyed and have nothing else to say to defend yourself except:

Xhupurr.

I know why he did this! He is a wanna be god who thinks he can do what he wants!
    ..how so?

where are you getting this? You're like CNN, flipping whatever keyword you can into some suitable defense.

I legitimately don't understand a good deal of the post because of the grammar used. I'm not being sarcastic or joking.

SummonersJhift

Mythical
    SummonersJhift
    See mister hupurr.... (I know I misspelled it :D)

You are the FNN here, not me.

Or BLM.

You can dish out things, like liberals.

But you can't take it.

example:
    Hupuur: *creates thread: "why we hate staff"* I am facking genius! This will make me god!
    Everyone else who has a brain: This dude's argument sucks....
    AlCool: *creates thread: "Bye xHypurr!"* revenge loser!
    Hupuur: *crying* Y-you can't d-do that! It's not a good post! Y-you can't G-grammar!
    Everyone else who has a brain: *face palm* this dude...

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    See mister hupurr.... (I know I misspelled it :D)

You are the FNN here, not me.

Or BLM.

You can dish out things, like liberals.

But you can't take it.

example:
    Hupuur: *creates thread: "why we hate staff"* I am facking genius! This will make me god!
    Everyone else who has a brain: This dude's argument sucks....
    AlCool: *creates thread: "Bye xHypurr!"* revenge loser!
    Hupuur: *crying* Y-you can't d-do that! It's not a good post! Y-you can't G-grammar!
    Everyone else who has a brain: *face palm* this dude...
    you are genuinely stupid, wow.

For the third time now—
    This wasn't for attention.
    I don't care if ANYONE supports me.
    This post literally said exactly what every other one did (to start whining about how great staff is).
    I'm not calling myself a "god" anywhere, nor do I think I am one.
    I don't know what you think revenge is, either. I didn't do anything against al directly, they just took it into their own hands to screech about it for 9 paragraphs using everyone else's words.

but anyways gg making a cult against me I'm super proud :D

SummonersJhift

Mythical
    SummonersJhift
    making a cult against me
    You built this "cult"

I'd like to point out once again
    This post literally said exactly what every other one did (to start whining about how great staff is).
    This is your "why we hate staff". You can not want someone not to do something, then turn around and do it yourself.

To use your own words.

This post literally said the opposite of what you said (to prove that you are ridiculously stupid when it comes to this.)

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    You built this "cult"

This is your "why we hate staff". You can not want someone not to do something, then turn around and do it yourself.

To use your own words.

This post literally said the opposite of what you said (to prove that you are ridiculously stupid when it comes to this.)
    You built this "cult"

To use your own words.

oh my GOD okay

I honestly don't know how to respond.

no comment, honestly, I have nothing to reply, you'll keep pushing on your "hypocrite" excuse [like your others of course] so I give up.

ggwp.

PeachDAboss

Famous
    PeachDAboss
    PeachDAboss PeachDAboss
    oh my GOD okay

I honestly don't know how to respond.

no comment, honestly, I have nothing to reply, you'll keep pushing on your "hypocrite" excuse [like your others of course] so I give up.

ggwp.

This thread is genuinely dumb if you ask me. xHypurr, stop being a cry-baby. Seriously, you keep making dumb post that don't fix the issues you have a problem with. AL_Cool, a thread like this wasn't need. xHypurr will eventually get pinched, karma is a b. I'm locking this thread, as it has nothing to provide to the forums. and, I'm not agreeing with you Hypurr, because you did need to get a little taste of your own medicine. ;)

- Peach

Status
    Not open for further replies.