• IP Copied!
  • GoodBye.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

xHobbes

Titan
    xHobbes
    xHobbes xHobbes
    I'm leaving. The owners are horrible. The gamemodes aren't fun. This server has gone to ****.

A long time ago, there was a person who wanted a good TWD server. He did some digging, and found a small server known as The Mining Dead. He decided to join. When he did, he was dazzled by the amazing texture pack. It had cool-looking, 3D guns and melees which, by far, made it the best texture pack in Minecraft history. Not only that, but the community was really nice and welcoming, and I started making friends and allies quickly. The gamemodes were fun, it was easy to make friends, and it posed some level of challenge. Everything about this server was great. Little did he know, this amazing server would age horribly...

The community began to become toxic. Some of his friends ditched him for others, some quit the server entirely, some even stole from him. As for the enjoyability of the gamemodes, that started to go down as well. It got repetitive and boring, and he only stayed on the server for two or three games. After a while, those games to got boring, plus the fact that they got terrible moderation. Despite most of his friends being unactive/****ish, and the poor enjoyment, he decided to stay to hope that it could get better. And he waited... and waited... and waited... and it never did. He, who said he would not quit at all, finally decided to except the inevitable. Now, he decided to make this post stating that he will end his time on the server. I can not wait any longer. You owners/staff have tested not only mine, but so many other's patience.

The point where I knew the server was ****ed was when Mythical came out, which was/is a cheap-*** cash grab where gullible people would spend a bunch of money to get a rank that pretty much made them a unkillable monster. To be honest, I wouldn't give a **** about it if it came out AFTER bug fixes and Hell Night's return, but it came out before so _Nickk can pay for his cocaine addiction. There were many other instances where the server ****ed itself, such as when a staff member intentionally destroyed 5 different people's HH islands and tried to get out of it by saying "sorry", and then getting promoted because apparently he was some sort of hero to everyone he didn't **** over.

Every server gets almost no moderation. It was terrible, then it got better again, then it went worse even more to the point it is today. For a bit, it used to be that only TMD would actually have at least one staff member on it, but now its rare to see even one on. I understand that they have lives too, but its getting a bit ridiculous. I'll cut them some slack because the school year just started, but they still never appear.

The final straw for me was when Hell Night was released. How about I tell you how much stuff they changed:
    • nothing
    • one small thing
    • nothing
    • made spawns closer together so if you don't have a kit you die within a few minutes
    • nothing
    • nothing
    • and nothing
    Why did it take so long for this to be released? Almost nothing changed, and the things that did made the game less fun like teams only consisting of 2 players. Hell Night was a great thing, and now it sucks. I am paying attention to it, so it could change and this isn't my final opinion, just my current one. It should be better given the time it took.

For the Mine Wars situation, its the same as always: Nothing. Nothing has been added in months. The last update to it as of making this post was just make a terrible gun even worse. Nothing more to say.

All in all, this is a once-great server that went to **** slowly, but surely. I'm quitting the server. I'll pay attention to updates and I'll still be semi-active on the forums, so I may return, but judging on how the server is going, it doesn't look like I will. I'm moving to Shotbow on my alt. Goodbye.

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    I'm leaving. The owners are horrible. The gamemodes aren't fun. This server has gone to ****.

A long time ago, there was a person who wanted a good TWD server. He did some digging, and found a small server known as The Mining Dead. He decided to join. When he did, he was dazzled by the amazing texture pack. It had cool-looking, 3D guns and melees which, by far, made it the best texture pack in Minecraft history. Not only that, but the community was really nice and welcoming, and I started making friends and allies quickly. The gamemodes were fun, it was easy to make friends, and it posed some level of challenge. Everything about this server was great. Little did he know, this amazing server would age horribly...

The community began to become toxic. Some of his friends ditched him for others, some quit the server entirely, some even stole from him. As for the enjoyability of the gamemodes, that started to go down as well. It got repetitive and boring, and he only stayed on the server for two or three games. After a while, those games to got boring, plus the fact that they got terrible moderation. Despite most of his friends being unactive/****ish, and the poor enjoyment, he decided to stay to hope that it could get better. And he waited... and waited... and waited... and it never did. He, who said he would not quit at all, finally decided to except the inevitable. Now, he decided to make this post stating that he will end his time on the server. I can not wait any longer. You owners/staff have tested not only mine, but so many other's patience.

The point where I knew the server was ****ed was when Mythical came out, which was/is a cheap-*** cash grab where gullible people would spend a bunch of money to get a rank that pretty much made them a unkillable monster. To be honest, I wouldn't give a **** about it if it came out AFTER bug fixes and Hell Night's return, but it came out before so _Nickk can pay for his cocaine addiction. There were many other instances where the server ****ed itself, such as when a staff member intentionally destroyed 5 different people's HH islands and tried to get out of it by saying "sorry", and then getting promoted because apparently he was some sort of hero to everyone he didn't **** over.

Every server gets almost no moderation. It was terrible, then it got better again, then it went worse even more to the point it is today. For a bit, it used to be that only TMD would actually have at least one staff member on it, but now its rare to see even one on. I understand that they have lives too, but its getting a bit ridiculous. I'll cut them some slack because the school year just started, but they still never appear.

The final straw for me was when Hell Night was released. How about I tell you how much stuff they changed:
    • nothing
    • one small thing
    • nothing
    • made spawns closer together so if you don't have a kit you die within a few minutes
    • nothing
    • nothing
    • and nothing
    Why did it take so long for this to be released? Almost nothing changed, and the things that did made the game less fun like teams only consisting of 2 players. Hell Night was a great thing, and now it sucks. I am paying attention to it, so it could change and this isn't my final opinion, just my current one. It should be better given the time it took.

For the Mine Wars situation, its the same as always: Nothing. Nothing has been added in months. The last update to it as of making this post was just make a terrible gun even worse. Nothing more to say.

All in all, this is a once-great server that went to **** slowly, but surely. I'm quitting the server. I'll pay attention to updates and I'll still be semi-active on the forums, so I may return, but judging on how the server is going, it doesn't look like I will. I'm moving to Shotbow on my alt. Goodbye.

Good Bai Hobbes_The_Tiger, I'll miss you and Old Hell Night...

Ender_bartdeco

Holy cow, the staff team and cringy meme kiddos haven't found this post yet.
    I wouldn't give a **** about it if it came out AFTER bug fixes and Hell Night's return, but it came out before so _Nickk can pay for his cocaine addiction.
    Wait, does _Nickk actually have a cocaine addiction? That would actually explain a couple things.
    But seriously though, this was an interesting read. I, being a mostly Mine Wars kind of guy, didn't know what exactly was happening with TMD. I can't help but feel a twinge of satisfaction now that I know that the ****ing gamemode staff care about the most is just another sinking ship. Thank you for this eye-opener, xHobbes. Godspeed.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    This is actually pretty accurate, sadly. When I first joined, the server was so much fun. The community was great, and modes were great. Everything was great! But, as life does, all good things must come to an end. I don't think accusing him of a drug addiction is really a reasonable thing, but I do wonder where all that money goes... I mean, the server used to rake in the money! I would have expected them to hire some new owners/coders to at least make the already slow process a bit faster. Now, I agree 100% that Mythical broke the server. I myself have it, and I think it's completely OP. But that's just my opinion.

I hope you enjoy your time away. We will miss you!
    -Cat

Filthypride_

Mythical
    Filthypride_
    Filthypride_ Filthypride_
    I am completely floored about your attitude. I've seen a lot of hate these days, but this has gotta be one of the most bull**** posts in awhile.
    so _Nickk can pay for his cocaine addiction.
    Quite terrible to accuse someone of that.
    staff member intentionally destroyed 5 different people's HH islands and tried to get out of it by saying "sorry", and then getting promoted because apparently he was some sort of hero to everyone he didn't **** over.
    He raided one. Stop trying to make this story more extra than it needs to be just to prove a point. Wobbley is no hero, and his actions aren't excused for what he did. But he's made up for it, taking all of your guys crap without a single grain of salt. He's one of the hardest working Jr. Mods on this team, and a damn fine moderator. I'm not going to lie about that just to butter up the staff team, because yes ,we have our issues.
    so I may return, but judging on how the server is going, it doesn't look like I will.
    Great.

I understand how all of you must feel, but I can assure you, there is active staff on most of the day. We're all busy enough as it is, and we don't need more salt because we can't meet up to your expectations of a *minecraft* server. We're all trying, /apply if you think you can do better. Forum locked.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.