PVP animations?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Knightas

Legend
    Knightas
    Knightas Knightas
    wouldn't it be cooler if gun animation was added in some how like your actually reload by seing your hands put the ammo clip in instead of just seeing a gun and it say reloading, also pvp animation with katanas were you hit the player and it looks cool instead of just swinging up and down, and actually hold the gun with 2 hands animation instead of the original that we have now.

Last edited:

Perflexing

Champion
    Perflexing
    Perflexing Perflexing
    It'll make TMD more realistic,:p but it might be a challenge for the developers and staff xD

Overall, it's a good idea ;)

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    wouldn't it be cooler if gum animation was added in some how like your actually reload by seing your hands put the ammo clip in instead of just seeing a gun and it say reloading, also pvp animation with katanas were you hit the player and it looks cool instead of just swinging up and down, and actually hold the gun with 2 hands animation instead of the original that we have now.
    I know it will work. I saw it on a dayz server before the corrupt owner was like "Hey! You said my models were stolen? That's a ban!
    But they had animations and unloading ammo, so if they can do it I think we can