• IP Copied!
  • Hacker Population in the Community is Profuse!

kaikea

I'm sure everyone here has noticed how much hackers have been a problem here in the Mining Dead community (Speeding, Tracers, X-Ray, Minimap [With player finder enabled], Blink, Aimbot) and more, especially this one hack gaining much popularity called "Bunny Hopping", and now, I've very recently (As I am writing this in fact) found out some dude has been using an immense amount of alts to come back online and ruin other players times. I'm sure any active player has seen a hacker/modder almost everyday, because I know I have. My goal is to increase the awareness of players and to hopefully lower the amount of hackers and modders that are becoming abundant on here. Please to those who can, turn on your recording devices when playing.

Thanks,

Kaikea

Last edited:

TrueViolett

Mythical
    JosieViolent20
    JosieViolent20 JosieViolent20
    This is what he means by the person getting multiple and multiple accounts.
    Froggy4.png
    Note where the hacker, Mr_Firon, featuring bunny hops says "I have like 5 accounts, Pecan"
    Pecan was banned recently, along with possibly their other accounts. They had a run in with me on TMD2, and were begging me to wear jugg. By that, I mean Begging. I denied, I never gave them jugg. But the fact that I almost killed this player while he was in full jugg and I was only in riot, and they didn't turn on bunny then, was sad. When they said they would riot 1v1, I saw them having suspicious activity. I didn't know what it was, but I considered it could've just been me.

Later on, me and kaikea go out in jugg, and they come along trying to katana me. They died, ofcourse, but still.
    Then Mr_Firon_ comes along later on and katanas kaikea in red building, and says this in chat.

If you see hackers on TMD, I encourage you to not get involved and just either leave to a different server that doesn't have these immature hackers on it as much, or just go to a different TMD server and hope you get left alone. I'm waiting on some anti cheat here, and I'm not seeing it.

Come on staff. I know you can't be on 24/7 but if you can't, please hurry up on something that Can be? :/

Last edited:

Sarge4id

Titan
    Sarge4id
    Sarge4id Sarge4id
    The owners and staff are working as hard as they can on this issue and on the anti-cheat. The awareness of hacking is is already known by pretty much everyone. When the staff receive the proper tools to combat this "hacking invasion," things will change, probably very quickly. In the mean time, what you can do is list some free or cheap recording software (besides FRAPS), for those that do not know which programs work best. While I will not be intimidated or scared off by hackers, going to another server is a good solution as well as wearing nothing but riot in pvp for now.

Sarge4id

Titan
    Sarge4id
    Sarge4id Sarge4id
    Also I would like all people that feel staff aren't performing well to read this thread, the Post by Helper PeachDaBoss. Please consider his words before accusing staff of not listening to you. Thanks.

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    I'm pretty sure Nick and IgnitingIce are working on a new improved custom Havoc anticheat primarily targeting speed hackers, at least that's what they were talking about in teamspeak the other night.
    This is being implemented and in addition, I believe some TMD servers have a better anticheat to test the new one, I'm not fully sure on that though.
    @vykea I made sure the player with many alts will be handled. (I believe I was on around that time.) :)

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    Many hackers use Altgens and IP scramblers to make it impossible for them to get banned. I actually skyped with one once.

verenity_

Titan
    0hRatio
    0hRatio 0hRatio
    Nick if you are watching. You need to make sure your foundation is in place. I know Minewars and new TMD map is important, but if you do not have an up to date anti cheat you will not people on to play.

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    You were, with Pecans.
    However as soon as Pecans was banned, around an hour or so later here comes their alt like nothing happened.
    I saw around 4 or 5 people lose jugg Sets in less than a full hour because of this person. I would like to request maybe admin returning the jugg armor the hackers steal from the players who they killed with their hacks, however the most likely response will be "We will only do that if we have video proof of you losing the jugg" same as anything else from what I've seen.

I have sat there and watched large teams of hackers run out of berx and hack their way to go cheat some more jugg armor or whatever their idiotic minds are thinking. I've honestly started to give up reporting these people because most of the time when I do it gets Denied when I simply ask for an investigation and have explained what happened. The only thing I can provide, (along with probably more than 90% of the server not including staff) is screenshots. Why? I'm not about to go spend 50-100 bucks on a recording software to solve these issues, when it isn't my job to.
    You can get recording software for free..

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    Again, with the current anticheat you can infinitely evade bans by using an altgen and an ipscrambler, and usually a timer.

Timer prevents you from getting banned, usually, & if you DO get banned you slap on the new name and a new ip and there you go

Sarge4id

Titan
    Sarge4id
    Sarge4id Sarge4id
    Why bother anymore? Hackers are so numerous and impossible to permaban, they just give what they take to another account or a friend so when that account is banned they still have their stuff. nothing currently can be done to stop this invasion. Hopefully some fix to the system already in place can slow it down. The only way to not lose valuables to hackers is to not wear them or carry them on a pvp server. you jump that wall at berx with jug, and you aren't a hacker, you're as good as dead. Stop handing them free jug armor. It's that simple. It's almost useless now since hackers can defeat full jugs. As long as people seek the armor, they will always take a major hit when they lose it. And I bet a few of the sellers that sell the stuff are the hackers themselves, or they bought it off the hackers. Literally, burn or sell your jugg! All of it!

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    Why bother anymore? Hackers are so numerous and impossible to permaban, they just give what they take to another account or a friend so when that account is banned they still have their stuff. nothing currently can be done to stop this invasion. Hopefully some fix to the system already in place can slow it down. The only way to not lose valuables to hackers is to not wear them or carry them on a pvp server. you jump that wall at berx with jug, and you aren't a hacker, you're as good as dead. Stop handing them free jug armor. It's that simple. It's almost useless now since hackers can defeat full jugs. As long as people seek the armor, they will always take a major hit when they lose it. And I bet a few of the sellers that sell the stuff are the hackers themselves, or they bought it off the hackers. Literally, burn or sell your jugg! All of it!
    I feel like this is a little bit too much for you trying to get rid of jugg.. focus a little more on the hackers?

Let's face it. They're not gonna
    1)debuff or remove jugg
    2)debuff pains
    3)debuff spas
    So why are we whining about it?
    This anticheat system can actually help fix the problem we're having now, but staff is reluctant to accept player ideas.

Sarge4id

Titan
    Sarge4id
    Sarge4id Sarge4id
    It's not about "getting rid of jugg." I no longer am concerned as I no longer play here. I'm simply stating that if you don't want to lose something don't carry it with you especially if a known "robber" is in the area. You're just asking to get mugged. I'm not the ones who whining like a 7 year old on here, crying about my armor being taken by a hacker. I'm not posting screenshots that should have been sent in a ticket, here in the forums. If, this fix works, it might solve the problem. But believe it when you see it. Until then, if you want to save your armor till it's safe to wear it, don't wear it. Shoot me down for giving some advice if you want.

Note: I italicized key words so people who read this will focus on them (don't like skin readers).

TrueViolett

Mythical
    JosieViolent20
    JosieViolent20 JosieViolent20
    It's not about "getting rid of jugg." I no longer am concerned as I no longer play here. I'm simply stating that if you don't want to lose something don't carry it with you especially if a known "robber" is in the area. You're just asking to get mugged. I'm not the ones who whining like a 7 year old on here, crying about my armor being taken by a hacker. I'm not posting screenshots that should have been sent in a ticket, here in the forums. If, this fix works, it might solve the problem. But believe it when you see it. Until then, if you want to save your armor till it's safe to wear it, don't wear it. Shoot me down for giving some advice if you want.

Note: I italicized key words so people who read this will focus on them (don't like skin readers).
    The screenshots were put in a ticket, FYI, before this thread was even made.
    The player has most likely been banned by now. This is just a semi-warning to players of what could happen.

LinkOFeare

Titan
    LinkOFeare
    LinkOFeare LinkOFeare
    There's the same hacker that's been playing since around July or August if you guys didn't know. That's why you see the same hacker doing the same thing everyday. It's just an alt changer and it's easy to use. If the server would implement an IP banning system (I was told we don't have one) and fix the NCP or something, we wouldn't have this problem. Also, this player asks immortals and other people to gear them in exchange for the jugg they get after hacking. I wouldn't be surprised if YaBoiFDP has been benefitting from this or is that person. The issue isn't jugg or combos, the issue is the server not fixing this.

PerditionpG

There's the same hacker that's been playing since around July or August if you guys didn't know. That's why you see the same hacker doing the same thing everyday. It's just an alt changer and it's easy to use. If the server would implement an IP banning system (I was told we don't have one) and fix the NCP or something, we wouldn't have this problem. Also, this player asks immortals and other people to gear them in exchange for the jugg they get after hacking. I wouldn't be surprised if YaBoiFDP has been benefitting from this or is that person. The issue isn't jugg or combos, the issue is the server not fixing this.
    Too true

Redbommer

Mythical
    Redbommer
    Redbommer Redbommer
    I'm sure everyone here has noticed how much hackers have been a problem here in the Mining Dead community (Speeding, Tracers, X-Ray, Minimap [With player finder enabled], Blink, Aimbot) and more, especially this one hack gaining much popularity called "Bunny Hopping", and now, I've very recently (As I am writing this in fact) found out some dude has been using an immense amount of alts to come back online and ruin other players times. I'm sure any active player has seen a hacker/modder almost everyday, because I know I have. My goal is to increase the awareness of players and to hopefully lower the amount of hackers and modders that are becoming abundant on here. Please to those who can, turn on your recording devices when playing.

Thanks,

Kaikea
    i have i hadnet noticed there were many hackers its not like people keep talkign about them on the forums...

Spaghettified

yesss make a new anticheat this server is suffering rn because of hackers. my team got killed by hackers so many times already. fixing the anticheat should be the first priority right now

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    I kill speed hacks ez. Just use spas and try juking around them instead of charging at them. use corners, parkour, anything you can if your gear is trash, or your out of ammo. If it comes down to it, go around corner, whip around, and melee