• IP Copied!
  • Hard mode!

Neugs

Guys, I have been playing The Mining Dead a while now and over and over I think "This is nothing like the walking dead" and I think I figured out why! It is too easy, Here is my suggestion of a new TMD Gamemode: Hard mode (Not hardcore because that was removed :( )

1.) The chest refills will be once an hour, this way people will not farm loot and get full riot in 10 minutes.

2.) Walker spawn rates are doubled, at night tripled.

3) Removed small pouches, backpacks are now the size of small pouches, and duffles are the size of backpacks.

4) When you die, you are BANNED for 1 week, you can message people that you died from the hard mode lobby.

5) New map (You cannot do /map ect.)

6) When you amputate you can not get your amputated limb back!

7) Night time is longer.

8) Walkers now spawn in clusters from 5 to 30.

9) Safezones where removed, no more ender chests, nor npcs.

10) Using more than 3 pain killers in one minecraft day gives you nausea for 30 minutes.

11) When you loose health it does not naturally regenerate and pain killers heal 2 hearts and medical kits heal 1.

12) Armor is now very rare, removed juggernaut, now riot gear is as rare as juggernaut.

13) New need: Hygiene, if it goes below 30 (Max is 100) walkers spawn more because they "smell" you more, you can restore your hygiene status by swimming in lakes, pools, or baths (with water)

14) Gun shots attract more walkers, doubling the spawn rates.

15) Every gun has it's own ammo, making ammo very rare.

I hope you like my idea, add suggestions in the comments! :D

Tactical_Fox48
    Tactical_Fox48 Tactical_Fox48
    I've said this in another thread, but I think quests (as I imagine they'll be in Mine Wars) would also be a great idea for making the TMD servers a lot more like the TWD show. They would bring a lot more life into the NPCs instead of them just being vendors, as well as bringing more players together to tackle these quests.

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    The idea of a hard mode isn't half bad although due to the lack of players on Hardcore, (before it was removed) this may not be popular enough to implement.

Tactical_Fox48
    Tactical_Fox48 Tactical_Fox48
    The idea of a hard mode isn't half bad although due to the lack of players on Hardcore, (before it was removed) this may not be popular enough to implement.
    Yeah, usually when I was on Hardcore, there were only up to 15-20 people, and the Hard Mode suggestion seems very reminiscent of Hardcore...

Neugs

Well hardcore wasn't that hard, all you guys removed was like op stuff like /needs or /tpa

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    I thought the hardcore mode was fun as you required skill and had to try. There were no commands and you had to work for your gear. That was real survival and I loved it while it lasted. :)

FoxQuest

Champion
    FoxQuest
    FoxQuest FoxQuest
    I like this hope this gets created, and yeah a day sounds good, I especially like the idea that health does not regenerate

DrinkYourMilk
    DrinkYourMilk DrinkYourMilk
    I think this should be implemented and the death ban should be 1-4 hours. although to make it fair they should make snipers harder to aim by having your breathing move the scope around so you cant just kill unarmored people in an instant so there is more skill involved. I think there should be kits as well but not ultra, god, and immortal kits. i say you add character kits because during the zombie apocalypse everyone started out with something so maybe the debuffed kit I from hellnight for the kits and they can't be upgraded. I also think warnings like how in chat they warn you when water is low it should warn you how many more painkillers you can take for that amount of time so people are aware of that rule etc. and one question is: is there a limit to how many medkits you can take?

Firrothe

I think this should be implemented and the death ban should be 1-4 hours. although to make it fair they should make snipers harder to aim by having your breathing move the scope around so you cant just kill unarmored people in an instant so there is more skill involved. I think there should be kits as well but not ultra, god, and immortal kits. i say you add character kits because during the zombie apocalypse everyone started out with something so maybe the debuffed kit I from hellnight for the kits and they can't be upgraded. I also think warnings like how in chat they warn you when water is low it should warn you how many more painkillers you can take for that amount of time so people are aware of that rule etc. and one question is: is there a limit to how many medkits you can take?
    I dont think so. A Med Pack isnt just a Pill like those Painkillers who can make you sick if you take to many, There are bandages and cremes to.
    I think you should't have a limit.

JessePinktip

Mythical
    JaxonTeller
    JaxonTeller JaxonTeller
    I think the reason it didn't have many players is because there wasn't much work put into and only contained very small differences. This idea on the other hand is extremely well put together and am more than sure would have a good amount of players and be very fun. The only things I'd like to add to this is NO JUGG and lowering the ban to 1-4 hours perhaps because I think a week is too long and would frustrate players killing the gamemode.