• IP Copied!
  • Have HavocMC been comprommised?!?!?!?!?

What is better?

• Quantity, Corrupted and Abusing staff?

Votes: 2 22.2%
    • `Quality, Fair and Serious staff?

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters

ApesNotMonkeyz

Mythical
    ApesNotMonkeyz
    ApesNotMonkeyz ApesNotMonkeyz
    So, recently there have been major changes in the staff team. People being demoted, people who have literally played on the server for a week or two suddenly becoming helpers. 13 years old kids who is helpers. I'm asking myself this question: Why... Why do Nick, Jacob, And IgnitingIce need all of these helpers. The truth is, only several helpers is actually doing their job, and 69% of the staff is seriously disliked by the majority of the servers players. Recently we got some new helpers; 2harts, Prizm_BlitzYT, BeastyHardy. 2harts littarly joined the server for the first time a week ago. This makes me think that staff used their personal relationships to give "friends" privileges like staff. And is that how we want TMD to be? A corrupt community that later on will develop into staff-abuse and greediness. I want to end this thread by saying one more thing there is no such thing as quantity, but rather quality.

- ApesNotMonkeyz

Reactions: 6pe

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    So, recently there have been major changes in the staff team. People being demoted, people who have literally played on the server for a week or two suddenly becoming helpers. 13 years old kids who is helpers. I'm asking myself this question: Why... Why do Nick, Jacob, And IgnitingIce need all of these helpers. The truth is, only several helpers is actually doing their job, and 69% of the staff is seriously disliked by the majority of the servers players. Recently we got some new helpers; 2harts, Prizm_BlitzYT, BeastyHardy. 2harts littarly joined the server for the first time a week ago. This makes me think that staff used their personal relationships to give "friends" privileges like staff. And is that how we want TMD to be? A corrupt community that later on will develop into staff-abuse and greediness. I want to end this thread by saying one more thing there is no such thing as quantity, but rather quality.

- ApesNotMonkeyz

"13 years old kids who is helpers" - The age requirement of the staff team is 15 years of age.

"Why... Why do Nick, Jacob, And IgnitingIce need all of these helpers." - The server is getting bigger and more popular everyday. Since the server already lacks staff members, four players with previous staff experience and/or excellent applications were promoted to Helper.

"The truth is, only several helpers is actually doing their job, and 69% of the staff is seriously disliked by the majority of the servers players." - If you find any staff members are not doing their job correctly, feel free to politely and privately message them and give some friendly constructive feedback to better the server. :) I would like to apologize if the players do not like staff members, we are simply doing our jobs by moderating, answering questions/helping players, checking for hackers to prevent a bad time on the server, etc.

"Recently we got some new helpers; 2harts, Prizm_BlitzYT, BeastyHardy. 2harts littarly joined the server for the first time a week ago." - These Helpers are not new to the server, I spoke to each staff member to clarify this and I'm unsure how you thought this.

"This makes me think that staff used their personal relationships to give "friends" privileges like staff. And is that how we want TMD to be? A corrupt community that later on will develop into staff-abuse and greediness. I want to end this thread by saying one more thing there is no such thing as quantity, but rather quality." - Due to your assumptions of the new staff members, which is irrelevant to the "quality" of staff members, you are making a public thread of negativity. (I hope this will not continue in the future)

My suggestion, please message a staff member privately with any concerns you have in regards to the staff team rather than creating a thread such as this. I hope this comment has helped you and if you need anything at all, don't hesitate to message me either on the forums or in game. ~Katitude :p

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    "The truth is, only several helpers is actually doing their job, and 69% of the staff is seriously disliked by the majority of the servers players." Erm i've seen most of the staff from time to time, and there's not much hate to them in the chat... besides they all are chill most of the time.